+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awww sorry to hear manni, this ivf really sucks hey. I wouldn't get to confidant it the lucky one being me as im not feeling it at the moment, I have had nausea (think its the progesterone) and really sore boobs but they went back to normal during the night so not as sore today. maybe yours is just a late implant
    woke up at 3am when hubby went to work, laid there for ages thinking about it all and stressing, finally went to sleep and had the scariest dream that i was caught in like a tsunami but in someones house it woke me up crying cos i wanted to do was get to my mum and dad which was only like the house next door, went back to sleep and it started again, crazy crazy dream,

babyplz,
    your appointment will be here before you know it, and you will be cycling again, im sure you will love living in charters towers

have a great day ladies
    tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I should know this afternoon either way.
    yeah I had all the same symptoms, it is the pessaries (?) and the gell.
    I don't even know what to say right now, I so would love this to work for us 3. And I know the more you want it the less you'll get it, apparently, but if you've been waiting and trying and doing all the "right" things for years, you'd think something good would have to come your way.
    hugs to you both. Babyplz only 3 weeks to go to your appointment, see time flies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep this sucks big time so over it all, why can't it be easy for us like everyone else.
    Really thinking its over for me I have no symptoms at all now not even sore boobs. Guess i have 6 days to wait to find out. I know I shouldn't have but tested yesterday bfn, don't know If it was too early as I was only 6dp2dt now I wish I hadn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely agree about the progesterone stuff. I stopped immediately when I started light bleeding, even though my blood test wasn't for about 4 days. No point wasting them and feeling so yuk down stairs. My old clinic had me buy 2 different boxes of progesterone pills too... so I have them waiting, along with all the pessaries and cream tubes. Talk about progesterone overload! Thinking of you both... Surely one of us hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 blood tests later and we still don't know if we are or if we aren't. Another blood test Monday. My hGc was 9 on Wednesday and my progesterone 46 or 49, can't remember. It's higher than my last to "biochemical" pregnancies, but who knows.
    The hGc didn't double as it should be Friday and was still at 9, and the proges result wasn't in with AIVF when I called so don't know. They told me to stop all the stuff, so the test on Monday won't be influenced by the gell and the presaries. I feel weird, but then I am weird, so bugger knows what's what. Yep straight forward would be nice and to be pregnant would be even nicer
    So I leave you just as clueless as last week

Thanks
    Reviews
    How confusing for you, hopefully you are
    i poas on 8dp bfp
    9dp bfp darker
    10dp darker
    hope I'm not getting my hopes up and it ends up being a negative with the blood test.
    This is all so horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok I don't know what all that means (10 dp bfb darker)?
    When is your blood test? Should be this week right?
    I've had my 3rd blood test this morning, but because I'm flat out trainig the temp this week, I didn't get a chance to ring AIVF to find out. I've started to what I call "brown out" again, you know the "discharge" you get before the proper red bleed. I don't even know if other get this as well, or if I'm just a weirdo. Anyway, I had only that a couple of weeks ago, so no real bleed, and last night it started again to do that. So I guess it'll be a big NO for us tomorrow. I'm getting my man to ring up, cause I won't be able to tomorrow, and when I get a NO I might just loose it and that would be no good for me at work at the moment.
    Ok Tanya still have everything crossed for you. Good luck.
    We are leaving for the Cape on Saturday now, so probably will check this for the last time on Friday. But will let you know what the test results are before then. Hey Babyplz only 2.5 weeks until August

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dp2dt mean 10 day past 2 day transfer
    I'm testing tomorrow morning, I've been sick all day getting worse as the night goes on think I may have caught a tummy bug perfect timing,
    Spoke to the clinic today as I'm concerned about my progesterone level in case I am pregnant, felt worse talking to them as they said it could be too early or even a chemical pregnancy. Guess we both find out tomorrow hey lots of to us back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow... this is so frustrating!!! If you get a BFP you just want it to mean it's all worked hey... none of this low levels, low numbers etc. Wouldn't it be nice if as soon as the pee test is positive it's a guaranteed pregnancy that will stick around! Pray, pray, praying that a strong positive blood test is just around the corner. Hopefully the brown is just implantation and will go away soon. I tend to get some before my period too though. There's got to be some good news tomorrow...surely!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my BFP beta is 130