+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I really should be snoozing as its 130 am but had a strange dream that woke me lol I will let u know how the scan goes today
    tanya xx[/QUOTE]

yesh those weird dreams, I still have them now. Hope things go well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so great you got 14 days on stims. It seems they do what's necessary for individuals even though they are the 'cheap' option.

Yes, I have an appointment again on 2nd August with the dr. They've said to go on the pill again with my late July period so I'm thinking end of August before we start again. Spoke with the scientist today. Turns out my husbands sample last time was fantastic (they still did ICSI), and so now we have to decide whether to do it again or not.

Im praying for a miracle this natural cycle before it all begins again.

Hows the TWW going? Must be about a week away until testing hey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I'm in the 2nd week now, testing on the 10/7. I've got a migraene today, well actually since yesterday, they seem to hang around for 36 hours or so. Wears me out a bit, but don't want to take any pain killers. Just gotta tough it out
    yeah they do seem to do what's necessary no matter what. We did ICSI too, altough my mans sperm is good, but we never had "just" IVF so it's hard to say if my eggs would still fertilise or not. So we won't stop ICSI, if we need to do it again (here's hoping that we don't ). 2nd August is only a month away, you'll see time will fly. How's your move going? Are you still going or are you postponing it now? Oh gee I'm lacking motivation to work today, I think I'll struggle all week with that. Gotta tough that one out too. Only 11 working days to go before our big trip
    talk soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo got 5 eggs, hopefully some of them fertilise, transfer day is Thursday, we only did Ivf this time but last time we did both and had more thru Ivf then icsi. Did you guys have to wear these attractive stockings till the next day. Pain in the *** to put on when your tummy hurts lol. Count down is on for test and for you to start another round babyplz, fingers crossed for both of you. I'm really bad at just sitting around my hubby is cleaning and cooking dinner and won't let me help its driving me crazy
    tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 eggs fertilised really good 1 not at all and 1 with abnormalities, now to decide on 1 or 2 transfer we did think about freezing the left over 2 but we simply don't have the $950 you need to pay up front, why is this so hard and expensive for us trying to have a baby, at my last clinic 6mth freezer was included in the price

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good for you, put 2 in I say, although then you still have one left over and if it's a good one then you don't want to just toss it. I guess that's why AIVF is cheaper, they don't offer the freeze, it's "only" IVF.
    When you think in America they put 8 eggs in a woman and here they make a fuss of putting 2 in. I know I know health risks etc etc So good luck for your transfer tomorrow, how exciting.
    No I only wore the stockings until I got home, then I took 'em off. Yeah my man wouldn't let me do anything either. We've got to be happy that they want to spoil us at least a couple of times a year lol I still have the headache, seems it's a side effect from the gel. My boobs aren't sore anymore and the nips aren't that sensitive anymore either. So now of course I think that it hasn't worked, but I'm not supposed to doubt it and stay positive and know that it has worked, cause it's our time this time. Mind over matter! I lack that absolute confidence some women have, probably the reason why I haven't fallen yet. Oh well, sprinkle some more of this and hope for our miracle
    Manni

Thinking of you tomorrow Tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tanya,
    How did you guys go today?
    Manni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we put one in, hoping the other 2 make it till Monday to freeze. Had my progesterone levels checked yesterday too and anything over 35 is awesome mine was 140 hopefully it stays there and doesn't fall.
    they told me that at day 2 the embryo should be between 2-4 cell and ours are all 4 cell and have graded high. Apparently these embryos are much healthier then our round last yeah. Which is funny as, that dr had us on so many herbal tablets to increase the healthiness which worked backwards lol fingers crosses this is our rounds xxxxooooxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 days until testing now Manni!! Any signs of pregnancy or af?

Am so glad you mentioned $950 to freeze Tanya. I wasn't aware it was that high. I'll have to get that together ready for next round if we are successful in getting some extra.

We pushed our next cycle back a month as it was too rushed with my period coming late and then I accepted some work right over the period I would be going for scans and EPU. Still have our 2/8 appointment and will be on the pill at the end of this month ready to begin the awful nasal spray mid August.

Hubby and I are moving at the end of October now. So, if we get frosties it'll be a flight back for embryo transfer. We plan to move to Charters Towers for 3yrs. Thought about just doing a cycle in Townsville, but it'll be full fees and the 3rd registration fee and 3rd clinic in one year!

Anyway, enough about my life... Much more exciting things happening for the two of you. I truly hope this is YOUR cycle for a BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Yes signs of AFstarted spotting yesterday on my birthday. That day is not a lucky day for, 2 years ago I had a miscariage that day. I don't see the point putting those pressaries and gell into you know where if you know what is coming and no point going for a bloods on Wednesday really. So very disappointing. I'm glad we're going away for 5 weeks, it should give us or at least me the distance I will need from it all.
    My fingers are crossed for you Tanya, truely hope that at least one of us will be lucky in their cycle. Surely 1 in 3 is fair!! And Charters for you Babyplz, wow yep that is a fair way away from a lot of places and I understand that you wouldn't want to change FS again. So hopefully it'll work in September for you.
    Hugs for you both Til next time
    Manni