+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Week 5 and body symptoms gone!? Is this bad news?

Hi ladies,

this is my first pregnancy and I received a positive via IVF, initially I had bad bloating, headaches, breast changes , cravings etc and now I'm into week 5 and I'm feeling ok, no major symptoms or cravings, still the constipation in the morning as I had high progesterone levels but now I'm worried something has happened. Should I go and get it checked out? Or just calm down and wait till the 7 week scan?

im thinking as I was injecting myself with hormones during IVF my bloating and symptoms would have been bad and now since I have stopped all that, maybe body is slowly adjusting?

I don't know! Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Week 5 and body symptoms gone!? Is this bad news?

Hiya - from what Ive read they come & go sometimes for yr first trimester. Ive been ravenous & had every symptom under the sun till 2 days ago now my only main symptoms in past two days r achey boobs, sense of smell & cranky hormones.
    Im putting off a blood test till next week. IMO yr probably fine & youll get another symptom or same ones back again soon enough - lucky you :-P

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OMGReally For This Useful Post:

miffy7  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGReally View Post
    Hiya - from what Ive read they come & go sometimes for yr first trimester.
    Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    That's good to hear. I was starting to worry about the same thing. I go from being fatigued to having morning sickness to feeling fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - I am 5 weeks and I am the same - things come and go and breasts are no where near as sore as a couple of days ago - I was thinking of doing a pregnancy test to make sure I was still pregnant - but I think maybe just enjoy the break - because no doubt the symptoms will be back soon enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by weathjess View Post
    Hi - I am 5 weeks and I am the same - things come and go and breasts are no where near as sore as a couple of days ago - I was thinking of doing a pregnancy test to make sure I was still pregnant - but I think maybe just enjoy the break - because no doubt the symptoms will be back soon enough!!
    I like your positive thinking weathjess!