+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the advice Addiegirl. I have certainly started to wonder if I should be getting my girls into more of a set routine. They are doing really well but have wondered if I should be heading towards set times for feeding etc. I think you're right though....just go with the flow. They feed anywhere from 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours at the moment with the longer stretches overnight so I can't complain. I keep reminding myself that it was only their due date yesterday, I don't want to be a pushy parent!!! How are other newborns going? Is everyone getting some sleep?? Gee, there are a few of us who like the name Faith. I'm interested why others have chosen it. We chose it because having faith in the plan for me has always been important in my life and we've had to have faith that things will work out for us having a family. Anyone else like to share?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487 Congratulations on the safe arrival of Talia. Try and get as much sleep as you can and have a quick recovery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to everyone on all the new arrivals, its so exciting to see so many bundles of joys arriving and hope everyone is coping ok.

Weve had an intensive few weeks, Jessica was losing weight so we'd had to trial lots of different feeding plans involving 2 hour feeds, EBM and formula topups. Thankfully last checkup with MCH a couple of days ago, we are now allowed to leave her up to 4 hour feeds and concentrate on breast feeding and EBM only so hoping if things continue we may be able to drop the EBM over the coming weeks. Her cheeks are starting to get chubby so we must be doing something right.

Nat, I was thinking the same about routine but Jessica is continuing to be gloriously unpredictable and we've been told just work with it and 6 - 12 weeks is when they become a bit more routine. Its hard to believe 3 weeks have gone already, some days seem really long but other days seem to go by in the blink of a eyelid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Just a quicky, please welcome Hannah Jane! Born yesterday at 10.46am. 3.2kg. All went well. Haven't managed to feed yet, between her latching issues and my supply we are struggling, but I'm sure we will get it soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!! Welcome Hannah Jane. Beautiful name. Enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats DJ Nette

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Our babies
    June 25 - Samarasmum: Edward Jackson 7lb 6oz 51cm
    June 26 - NAT256 Elsie Ann and May Faith 5lb 1oz 46cm
    July 2- Caketin: Ruby Clementine 7lb 12oz
    July 4 - Jen80: Kenzie Faith 6lb 10oz
    July 9 - Vivre: Jessica 3.5Kg
    July 10 - TK Wishing: Dakota Harlow Wood 6lb 6oz 46cm
    July 14 - Chances: Bronson
    July 23 - Addiegirl: Anton Theodor 9lb 3oz 53 cm
    July 29 - Hope2487: Talia Faith 8lb 12oz
    August 1 - DJ Nette: Hannah Jane 3.2kg

Due in July 2013
    12th - Dyso80 Surprise?
    Due in August 2013
    9th - Newmummy2b Girl
    16th - Babymm
    23rd - Gregiada Girl
    25th - Lillystar Surprise?
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations DJ Nette good to hear that all has gone well. I am sure the breastfeeding will get sorted, don't stress you are not supposed to have much if any supply yet and I think babies are generally more hungry than there is milk. It can take 3-4 weeks before supply is really established. Anton was and still is not satisfied after breastfeeds and I am still topping him up with bottles after every feed and expect I will be for some time. I had a horrible experience trying to breastfeed my DD as I was thinking there should be more milk than there ever was. I'll PM you some more details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome baby Hannah!! Congrats DJ NETTY xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Nette Congratulations on the safe arrival of Hannah. I hope you are getting enough sleep.

A big to everyone else. I hope everyone is well.

AFM Everything here seems to be going well and E is fitting in with school routine. I have expressed milk and getting the kids involved with feeding him and they are enjoying it. E had his 6 week check and he is now weighing about 5.5 kg.