+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Samarasmum - oh wow, that is so soon! How exciting Can't wait to hear all about it next week. Hope these next few days go smoothly.

Hope2487 - hope your blood pressure settles down for you. I wouldn't have any clue how to take my blood pressure at home! Do they give you a device to do it with?

Hi DJNETTE, Virve, chances and everyone else. Hope everyone is going ok. Its getting so close for some of you

AFM - 31 week check up yesterday and all going well. Touch wood. I'm lucky I am still sleeping well too other then 4 trips to the lou each night, haha. Starting to get a bit tired again now though. And bubs is still measuring 2+ weeks ahead so have a growth scan in two weeks. Can't wait to see bubs again in 4D and get some photos. Only two weeks left of work too. Hooray! We started our nursery on the weekend. So exciting. Its all starting to feel real.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances, know what you mean about the Braxton hicks, they are strange aren’t they? I started having mine ages ago and was very glad I knew what they were otherwise I would have been in panic mode. Enjoy the baby shower and the baby expo. I went to the one in Melbourne months ago and I was exhausted for a week afterwards
    Samarasmum, that awesome about one more appointment.. I cant wait to hear about the happy and healthy arrival of your baby
    Hope, hope the bp settles down and keep enjoying those naps. Im divided on the benefits for me, because when I seem to sleep during the day I struggle to stay asleep at night. Im starting to feel uncomfortable all day so my 18 days couldn’t come soon enough
    Lilystar, great to hear check-up went well and enjoy the next scan.

My appointment went well, BP was all over the place but protein has disappeared so I have to stay put until next Wednesday which is great as ill be halfway through 36weeks. As I mentioned I’m starting to feel like I’ve had enough, rolling over in bed is now pretty tough. Id love to head to a spa and soak in some hot springs for awhile but maybe I’ll plan that a few months after bubs arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've just had a laptop replaced so I've been offline for a while. I've just read through all your news and will respond properly soon. I finished up work today (34 and 1/2 weeks along) and I'm happy to be putting my feet up. I only have 3 and 1/2 weeks to go maximum with the twins so I'll try to get some rest before they arrive. My baby shower is on this Sunday. I'd never thought to have one but some friends from work decided and planned it for me. Very sweet. Sunday is also my 40th birthday! What a way to celebrate! As I said, I'll respond better soon, now that I'll have some time and some technology. Love reading how you're all going though. Samarasmum...I'll be thinking of you on the 25th!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Nat!!! Ill be back tomorrow to catch up on everyone else's news :-) x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Samarsmum hope everything went perfectly today for you :-) can not wait to here how you got on!

Lily when is your growth scan booked in for? My belly is measuring 2+ weeks ahead too but with my BP being high at least bubs is not tiny! Yep you get a fancy little automatic machine that tells you on a display screen what your BP is.

Vivre good luck with your appointment tomorrow hope your BP is behaving.

Nat- hope you had a. Lovely bday and baby shower. I can't believe how long you've worked with twins on board!!

AFM BP has gone up again since last week so now on BP meds to try and stabilize and have been told I won't be allowed over 38 weeks. Go back on Friday to see if the medicine is helping at all. Fingers crossed I t can keep it level for another 3-4 weeks at least!

Hope you've all had a good start to the week :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Nat and..

Hope samarasmum has had a great day and delivered a very happy and healthy little boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the world Edward Jackson 7 lb 6 oz, 51 cm at 14:54. Baby and mother doing well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (26-06-2013),Vivre  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Welcome to the world Edward Jackson 7 lb 6 oz, 51 cm at 14:54. Baby and mother doing well.
    Sorry to gate crash - congratulations Samarasmum! You beat me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Gate crashing aswell... Congrats!! Very exciting, love the name! XX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg where have I been .......sorry been MIA for quite some time :-(
    Congrats samarasmum well done!! Hope all is going well for u and your new little man!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (28-06-2013)