+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Chances, I still see my acupuncturist weekly! I put a lot of the success down to it, I was sceptical at first but love it now. She has been helping me with the ohss too and it does feel better after she has finished.

I'm going to be tired all day, what with a late night with guests arriving and then such a hot stinking night, it wasn't the best sleep ever, in fact in all honesty it was probably the worst!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Look after ya self Jen I'm sure they won't mind if you have a nana nap, that is if they know ur pregnant otherwise just say ur sick maybe?

I would love to see my acupuncturist weekly but at $70 a pop it's gone done the list and left over funds are going into our baby account
    However if I had ohss like you and potentially twins I prob would still go weekly!

Went for my daily walk but looking fwd to the second trimester to get into swimming and be a wee bit more active, I'm still gaining weight I've always had this problem it's called vertically challenged lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Chances, he had a bad night too, someone called him at 5am from the uk not realising he was abroad! I think we will both be nana napping after lunch!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Chances, he had a bad night too, someone called him at 5am from the uk not realising he was abroad! I think we will both be nana napping after lunch!
    I've been nana napping all week. I have slept so much this week!

Trying to shake a virus without any drugs is not fun. Just hope my little sprout is alright.

We are telling the rest of our family this weekend so I'm getting nervous/excited about that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wahoo, nana nap time, got to love this time of the day!
    Sweet dreams all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck chances with fighting the bug..

You are all making me very jealous with all this talk of nana naps, still its the weekend, time for lots of horizontal time..

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Vivre

I'm feeling a lot better not 100% but boy the cramping kicked in this arvo and now has ceased, I still get anxious each time I go loo but once I'm a few days passed this food poisoning I will be more confident.

This week I've had tiredness so bad! I heard it all ceases by second trimester so bring it on!

Omg I have a job interview next week, applied before I was pregnant and it's a good job, more money, better role and looks less stressful than my current one - but hmmm if I get it what ya think they would say once its obvious I'm pregnant?
    P.s I'm on a fixed contract and my goal was to get another contract elsewhere at my work so I qualify for the 36wk maternity leave- things happened a bit earlier than expected lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Chances, I don't know anything about maternity leave, I am self employed! I hope you can work it all out though, it can make a huge difference after a baby! Hope your back to 100% now. It's horrible being sick normally but makes you so nervous when your pregnant! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances Im in a similar kind of boat. Ive been contracting for last few years and started a new fixed term contract about 2 months ago until then end of 2013.
    Im technically on a weeks' notice until Im six months in which means Im going to have to fess up before I reach the period
    Will be interesting to see what happens..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what do others qualify for as maternity leave? I will get a minimum 16 weeks but this is increasing to 20 weeks next year so it will depend exactly when this comes in as to whether I get it. I'm permanent so I hold my job until my youngest is school age, which could potentially be years. I can go back at any time in any amount of part time too. I don't know much about all this but it sounds pretty good to me! I feel very fortunate.