+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Same cant wait for cuddles and to smell that new baby smell!!! Mmmmmm Devine!!!! And not having to give her back when she crys!! So in love!!
    I'm having trouble with BH contractions through the day by the night I feel like I've done a extreme ab work out and my tummy is tender.... Very uncomfortable...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I know it's so close now getting so exciting, was just looking at the May babies thread & realised birth announcements will start in a month for us!! Also just noticed how many girls are on the way.

How's everyone holding up? Enjoying the heartburn, cramps, insomnia? We're doing well here just dropped to 4 shifts/week for my last 6 weeks at work :-D luckily no GD & my blood pressure has stayed stable at the higher end of normal so over all hoping for a nice non stressful remainder of the pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4 weeks tomorrow I get to hold my baby. I can't wait. My appointment went well today, he is weighing about 2.7 kg already and my placenta has decided to move. I finish up work on Friday for 12 months.

How is everyone else going. I hope everyone is getting as much sleep as they can while they can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samarasmum, how exciting. Glad to hear bubs is measuring well and you are all set for 4 weeks time. I remember like it was yesterday when everyone was starting this pregnancy journey and its hard to believe that we get to meet our little bub(s) soon.

Enjoy the rest from work. I too finish work at the end of this week but its 6 weeks from today that we get to meet our little girl.

Im glad to be finishing as im really starting to increase bump-wise and my back is not appreciating it! Apart from being really tired and the reoccurence of cramps, touch wood its all going well. We have our next ultrasound in 2 weeks for another growth scan & my Obs has warned me that she had been through some growth spurts in the last 2 weeks so she may decide to be a bit bigger than than the average she was measuring two weeks ago.

We have our last pre-natal class this week and then time to sit back and relax.. the calm before the storm..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to read that everyone is travelling well and into the last stages of the wait. Only 4 weeks samarasmum, wow! We have one more ante-natal class next week and another scan and ob visit on Tuesday. Fingers crossed we're still travelling well. I've been miserable with a bad cold but apart from that I'm going well. I'm still working but am thinking of giving up at the end of 34 weeks, rather than the end of 36 weeks. I'm a teacher and it means leaving a couple of weeks before the end of term but it might be smoother than going in a hurry if something happens. It's so hard to know, wish I knew how long I'll go! I think I'll make a decision after Tuesday's ob visit. DH is going away tomorrow for up to 10 days so that's got me a bit on edge as I'm home alone on the farm for a few days. However my best friend is coming to stay for 4 days over the weekend to babysit me so that will be good. The hardest thing is hiding all the pink things as we haven't told anyone we're having girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarsmum how exciting!! Only 4 weeks til your bubba is here! Are you feeling all ready?

Vivre- yay for finishing work this week as well I'm envious I'm on countdown til finishing up. Any plans for your time off?

Nat glad everything is going well! Hopefully your girls behave while your DH is away. Your doing so well to still be working :-)

I'm plodding along, enjoying only doing 4x 10 hour days a week instead of 5. Off with DH this weekend for our last romantic weekend away. 4 more weeks of work & about 10 weeks til our little one arrives. Has everyone decided on names yet? And how long are your partners having off work? We're super lucky that our work pays 1 week paternity leave, plus the 2 weeks from the government and annual leave so I get a helper for 5 full weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear that everyone is going well and counting down. Less than 2 months for me now will find out my csection date at my appt on thurs looks like either 25 or 26 july. Looking forward to finishing work on 5 july a few more weeks yet. Too much to do at the moment and stressing 10 performance reviews, new staff and a couple of projects spinning out of control all in the same week and dd is waking several times a night atm to top it all off. So tired....

Hubbie will be home for 3 weeks w me when bubs arrive. I am going back to work in feb and he'll take 5 months paternity leave then. How long is every one having off work and will you go back full or part time?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby has his own business, he's a tradie, so will take whatever time he needs to. We'll take it as it comes. He can come and go a bit as I'm handling it (or not handling it!) at the time. AFM, I was thinking of going back to work one or two days a week in the new year but now that I've looked into my leave arrangements I think I might take the whole 18 months off and start fresh in 2015. Having just moved to our farm I have a ton of things to get established here as well so I might make that my project instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh...and Hope2487, yes, we've decided on names. Had to find 4 altogether so we got to use all the girls names we liked!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Was supposed to have an Ob appointment today, but was rescheduled to Friday as he was at the hospital all afternoon. Can't complain, when I need him I expect him to be at the hospital with me as well.

I am planning to go back 3 days a week in the new year. Two reasons, I love my job and have falling demanding position that can't really be done in any less than 3 days, also I'm the major income earner (by quite a margin) so we can't really afford any less. DH works weekends, so will end up only needing day care a day or so a week which should be ok .

We were having sooo much trouble with boys names, but settled on a girls name straight away. So lucky it's a girl as the arguments we being getting rather tedious by now.

Now that it's in single figure weeks, I'm really starting to think it's happening. Some days I'm just bouncing (carefully of course) around with excitement. So can't wait to meet her.