+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NAT256 How many more Monday nights do you have left? I am feeling lots better now. I only have 3 weeks of work left and I can't wait. I really need to get my house organised.

A Big everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

AFM I had a call from the hospital midwife and answered all their questions, it's starting to feel real that I will be holding my baby boy in 6 weeks on Tuesday.
    I had to take my DS to the Pead Dentist yesterday and it looks like he will need to go in for day surgery as his molars are calcifying and he needswork done. Not cheap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch sammarasmum, dental work for poor DS at the moment mustn't be easy on either of you. Hope it gets sorted soon. I have 4 more weeks of Monday nights to go. I think hubby needs to be across state for work for one of them so that's a bit of a bummer and will make it hard on me alone. I'll see if I can find a buddy to come along and help out with the drive home that night if I'm tired. Hi to everyone else. Hope you're travelling well and are as excited as me about the final countdown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Third trimester!!! Can't believe I've made it this far. Soooo excited. Pity I'm on my phone or there would be happy dances everywhere.

Anyone else having sleep issues? I'm either lying there awake and uncomfortable, awake and at the toilet or if I am asleep having completely crazy, mixed up vivid dreams.

Good luck everyone on the homeward stretch!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You and me both nette sleeping is not fun for me either! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy the PreNatal Classes Nat, we started ours last week and my Hubby is truly freaked out. Just as well he doesn't have to give birth... I think he has been overwhelmed with the level of information in week 1, which was all about natural birth but it does make me laugh..

not long now for you samarasmum, sorry to hear about the dentist business, children are expensive business

Congrats DJnette on the entrance to the 3rd trimester. Im Week 30 this week so have been joking about entering the dirty thirties. Funnily enough it had quite a different connotation when I entered my thirtieth decade.

DjNette and newmummy2b Ive had sleep issues since about week 12 so can empathise. Best sleep I get these days is when Im on sedatives which Im trying to do only once or twice a week. I got woke up last night oncewith diabetes issues and then at 3am with leg cramps. I hadnt experienced any issues with cramps for about 8 weeks so over the moon that little issue is back. Hopefully if I hit the tonic water tonight and maybe take more magnesium it will be short lived.

Apart from the sleep issues Im going ok. Getting a bit more tired and ankles started to swell so hoping thats normal rather than anything more severe. Seeing Obs on Thursday so will get it all checked out. 8 weeks today Im going to be holding my little daughter -- cant wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope everyone is doing great so far!!!
    Sat through another 2 hour GTT today so boring but i hope thats it now!!! Get results in a few days but feel good about it!
    I seen my midwife after that and bub is measuring spot on 28w and laying head down in a good position!! So stoked everything is going good and measuring spot on!! Made my day!! Sleeping is a bit of a mission for me at the moment but only 12w to go so I can handle it!!!

Take care ladies! Xoxox
    Parenting class on Saturday only doing a one day class so hope it's good and I learn a few things!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm having trouble sleeping too. I don't know what it is really. Once a night it's needing the loo but apart from that I just seem to be awake a lot, never sleep more than 2 hours at a time. We had a scan yesterday (29 weeks) and the bubs are measuring perfectly. They are only 2 grams different in weight which is fantastic for identical twins, so we are thrilled. The obstetrician said that they should stay okay with similar weights now that we've made it this far so well. Yay! My next scan and ob appt is on June 4th. We also did the hospital book-in visit with a midwife yesterday. It was really good but I was a bit sad that she focused so much on premmie babies. She assumed that because it's twins we have little chance of going to term. It's useful to know the prem info, however I had to ask about what happens if everything goes 'normally' for us! She didn't tell us about having them in my room etc until I asked, she just talked about having them in the nursery in care. Humph!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum Boy June 25
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80 Surprise?
    16th - Chances
    Surprise? June
    21st - Jen80
    Girl
    22nd - Vivre Girl
    July 9
    30th- NAT256 Girls

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl Surprise?
    9th - Kayjayhoping1 (Hypoplatic Left Heart Snydrome)
    9th - Newmummy2b Girl
    11th - Hope2487 Surprise?
    13th - DJ Nette Girl
    16th - Babymm
    23rd - Gregiada Girl
    25th - Lillystar Surprise?
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

27 May - Samarasmum OB appointment
    10 June - Samarasmum OB appointment
    17 June - Samarasmum OB appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 - 12w to go I'm so bloody excited!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you newmummy2b! I'm down to my last 7-8 weeks (that's the maximum I'll be allowed to go) so it's getting so real now! I've had a rotten week healthwise with cold and infected throat etc, plus hip/pelvis pain. But each time I go and potter in the nursery with the baby clothes all hung up and looking so cute, it reminds me to be grateful and enjoy it all. Can't wait to meet them!! I'm dying for cuddles!!!