Ha Vivre! That's hilarious! Glad it was a useful day though. My ante-natal class was good and definitely worth going to. Not too much new information for me in the first session but nice to be reassured and also to hear more about how the hospital works, what will happen if bubs are prem etc. The only downside is the classes are 7 - 9pm and are 150km away!! So it makes for a late night each Monday night by the time we get home and I'm still working full time too. Oh well, the joys of country life. Saw the ob on Monday also and the Doppler problem they saw last time is better this time and quite normal for twins to have it apparently, nothing concerning yet. They've both reached 1kg in weight now which is spot on. Still on fortnightly scans and visits and still feeling good, so that's great. The ob said that he won't let me go past 38 weeks because they're twins and now I have to decide about C-section or not. He is pro C-section because it reduces risk, but my bubs are in the correct position now and unlikely to turn so there really isn't any reason why I can't try natural if all progresses well. What do others think? I would like to try natural, especially because of recovery time but I don't want risk either of course. My feeling is the ob is making life simple for himself. Any advice?