+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what Iv been told to use chances my sister told me to get one for breast feeding... I got a breast feeding pillow but its too small to fit around me so I'm going to get a tri. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're having a GIRL!!! I'm so in love!!
    My placenta is a little low but hoping it will move as bub grows!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363916515.322727.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats newmummy2b how exciting another team pink!

Hi everyone, its been a mad few weeks we have moved house (Dont start me on Telstra and getting a phone/internet) and had mad work commitments so thats why I havent been on much

We had our 22 week obs appointment yesterday and unfortunately my blood pressure is sky high. Not really a suprise given all that has been going on but still a worry. I had urine and blood tests and no pre-eclampsia but now have to start seeing obs more frequently. I got told to stay home today which was a great relief as lying on the couch is exactly what the Dr ordered.

Samarasmum - havent thought too much about names, we have been concentrating on getting into the new house and then we'll start when we have a chance to look at decking out the nursery. Madam already had many more clothes than her mother so time to get a cot, changing table and all the other bits and pieces.
    I wish there was a list that told you the basic list of things to get, all the ones Ive seen are very heavily driven by shops driving their sales

Anyone found out where there are nice cots. We had a quick look at Mothercare (which was like a warzone) and Toys R Us and they all look the same to me but Im sure after some research we may become clearer

Hope everyone else is well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivre For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Looks like girls around! Wasn't supposed to have a scan for another week, but because I'm back in hospital with a bit of bleeding we had a scan today. We were going to keep it a surprise, but we gave in. So fairly sure its team pink for us as well.

Vivre - a friend is giving us a cot, we just need to buy a new mattress, so I'm no help on where to buy things. I can't find a decent baby shop in my town, so I guess I'll end up buying a fair bit online. I thought there was a list on bubhub of the things you will need. I will try to find the link (and then work out how to post it).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats nette yay a girl!! I hanging to meet my little one now lol.. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats DJ Nette on the gurl!!

Out if curiosity everyone, to those who have found out their sex - what day transfer were you? And was it fresh/FET ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was a fresh cycle day 5 transfer!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl fresh day 3 transfer.

Ds was fresh day 2 transfer!

Do you have a theory chances??????

Nette congrats on another team pink!!!
    Vivre, in my experience the cot doesn't have to be expensive, it's better to have a good mattress. I do like the babies r is ones and some on eBay if you search for new are good value!

G2g, get dd to school catch you all later!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the girl bubbas!!

virve - do you have a baby bunting near you? They have some nice cots. We are getting ours from there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG i just logged on at my computer and saw newmummys scan pic - how lovely and also congrats on the girl!

haha Jen since I'm not finding out the sex I'm always looking into theories - but i've read a couple of studies/articles - http://www.ivf-infertility.com/ivf/standard/outcome.php and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...oys-girls.html that say a few things - I had a 2 days so they reckon mines more likely to be a boy, and I guess the same with a 3 day transfer more likely to be a boy but only slightly - its when you get to a 5 day transfers the odds increase more for boys but ICSI had more girls!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (26-03-2013)