+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive felt movement since around 14 weeks, have real kicks now everyday (20wks) for last week or so and hubbie has been able to feel too. My placenta is posterior so ob said Ill feel a lot of movement.

As for prams we got the steelcraft strider plus for dd. Great because car capsule, bassinet and seat are easily interchangable without adaptors, loads of storage underneath , will be able to turn in to a double with an extra toddler seat. On the negative it is wide so not suitable for very small shops ( supermarkets are ok) and may not fit easily in your car although i managed to fit it in my honda jazz. I really like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vivre Have you come up with a list of names yet? We have made a decision for our boys name but I am keeping it quiet so we don’t lose it.

Jen80 Kenzie is a nice name. I hope you feel a lot better soon.

DJ Nette How are you going? I hope the Hematoma goes away for you. Take it easy at work tomorrow.

Chances Getting closer to seeing your consultant.

Newmummy2b Friday will be here before you know it. I hope time goes fast while your man is away. Pregnancy is great.

Gregiada Not long now till you find out the sex.

Lillystar It is great that your OB saw you quickly.

Addiegirl Doesn’t it feel to be half way.

Luckyme1 With kicks it all depends on where your placenta is.

Babbymm will you be finding out the sex of your baby?

A Big to everyone else. I hope everyone has had a good weekend.

AFM I am now seeing my stomach move with kicks and DH can feel kicks most of the time. At my last appointment I asked for a date and our boy will be here on June 25. I have my leave approved and will have 12 months off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm getting nervous - I'm unsure if I'm even having any testing done on the day or if its just a meet and greet discus 20wk scan and how to manage. I hope they do a rescan thou.
    I was text the consultants name this morning so have looked him up and he seems ok...but speaks all these Indian type languages which has me a lil put off as I haven't had good experiences with doctors from that background and am sceptic! Bad I know but I just hope he's ok and has read my file and international guidelines. (Basic stuff hey but my last ob appointment didn't even read my file).

Samarasmum June 25 is also not toooo far away - have you got the nursery sorted or ya gonna do that when you leave work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances With the nusery I just have remove all the things that have been piling up in there. I can even pass on all my girl clothes that are in box's. Hopefully you have a good experience with your consultant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice Samarasmum sounds like you have it sorted. Thanks i've looked a bit more into what my consultants expertises are and am more confident he is a the right person for us!Addiegirl we picked up our strider compact which is similar just a smaller version of your pram and i can't wait to pull it out of the box and play with it Holding off til our flatmate moves out in June because of space constraints - we also got the second seat for future use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!! I need some advice I'm looking for a pillow to help me get comfortable at night I have a body pillow but its not working what are some that you ladies use??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy2b I use the u shape pillow and find I can get comfortable with it. Later on I can use it for breast feeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that Like a tri pillow?? I was looking at that so I can do the same use it for Breast feeding too.. Sounds good thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy2b I think it is like a tri pillow. Definently worth getting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

newmummy2b  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do people use a tri pillow to breast feed?? I need to get a breast feeding pillow.