+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh DJNette, hope you are on the improve, that sounds scary. Take care & looks like you'll be finding some new things to do whilst horizontal

I agree Chances, its weird about the no of girls as Im pretty sure thats why we convinced ourselves we were having a boy.

My goodness Im only 24 hours in and the amount of gorgeous little girl clothes is blowing my mind
    God help our credit card

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nette, how are you doing today??? Hope it's all sorted soon and you get to go home!

Lillystar, how are you travelling through pregnancy?? Hope you have the glow that I seem to be lacking!!

Vivre, have you thought of any names yet??

Chances, IVF is supposed to have a higher instance for boys! It's not a big percentage though. Dh has 3 boys in total, 2 from a previous relationship so I was starting to doubt he could manage a girl..... So even bigger shock!!!

Everyone else, how are you all doing????

Afm, I'm having a dilemma about our little frostie! I got the invoice through for storage which has made me think about this one! I only have 1 frostie, this baby is number 5 between the 2 of us. Part of me says don't be silly, that I should not even think about it but part of me thinks my little frostie has started dividing and should be given a chance at some point. I would not have another fresh cycle, but need to think hard as its pointless paying storage for something if its a deffinate no to giving it a chance. What do you all think???

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Newmemmy2b Enjoy your Holiday in NZ

DJ Nette You will just have to keep reminding at the scans that you want a surprise and hope they don’t tell you accidently. Keep resting up and try not to get too bored. I hope everything settles down soon for you.

Vivre Have you made a decision about your birth options? Congratulations on expecting a girl. There are lots and lots for gorgeous girls clothes.

Addiegirl I opted for a c section for my second as I knew what I was heading for. How was your 20 week scan? Maybe it will start feeling real when bubs starts really kicking.

Hope2487 I had High BP with first 2 pregnancy and this one has been good. Note sure if it relates to being on thyroid medication now.

Chances When is your consultant appointment? Stick to your gut instinct as that is always correct.

Jen80 Congratulations on expecting a girl. Have you told the kids that you are having a girl? I have 2 frosties left and I am seriously thinking about donating them to research.

Kayjayhoping1 How are you going?

A Big Gregiada and

AFM I have been busy at work and tired. My boy has been kicking lots and DH has felt him kick also which is great. I have my OB appointment next week and can’t wait to see my boy again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum Boy
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80 Surprise?
    16th - Chances
    Surprise?
    21st - Jen80
    Girl
    22nd - Vivre Girl
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1 (Hypoplatic Left Heart Snydrome)
    9th - Newmummy2b
    11th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette Surprise?
    23rd - Gregiada
    25th - Lillystar Surprise?
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

11 March - Samarasmum OB appointment
    12 March - Nat256 20 Week Scan
    12 March - Addiegirl 20 Week Scan
    14 March - Lillystar OB Appoinment (16.5 weeks)
    22 March - Newmummy2b 20 Week Scan
    25 March - Hope2487 20 Week Scan
    18 May - Addiegirl 3D scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm Jen havent turned my thoughts to many girls name. I can look at the top 100 list and see lots I like but Hubby wants something that a little bit unique but not too bizarre.

How about you? any girls names taking your fancy
    I agree tough decision on the frosties. We have 5 on ice and must confess this pregnancy hasnt been a barrel of laughs so Im determined to concentrating on getting through this one first. In an ideal world I would have loved two but we'll see. We decided we would donate to research or a couple when weve decided we have had enough

Great news about the kicking little boy Samarasmum. Im feeling a bit more movement but nothing too substantial yet

On the birth options, I still haven't recovered from the information brochures about caesarians vs inductions as both don't sound too fun. Ive spoken to my diabetes doctor and she said we can come up with a plan for both and wait and see. To be honest I think the decision will be taken out of my hands if bubba grows too quickly they will opt for a c-secton so its a watch this space

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think our name is chosen vivre, we like kenzie! My grandad was ken so it has a family link, my older dd is jasmine after my grandma Minnie. I like names that are different but not crazy! There are some strange names around which are cute but not for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Can I get of this roller coaster yet? Still in hospital. Looks like I might be here quite a bit longer, but have moved from the public to the private system (after the base sent me home on Wednesday morning, assuring me I was fine only to have another massive bleed and need another blood transfusion on Wednesday afternoon).

It seems I have a large (approx 6cm) hematoma in my lining, down low and on the other side of the placenta. So bub is completely unaffected by it all, provided my blood loss doesn't impact on me so much that my body shuts down. So until it heals I am on complete bed rest, with excursions to the bathroom and couch allowed in small doses.

Feeling a bit better today, but had a real 'why me', 'this isn't fair' day yesterday. They don't have this in any of the pregnancy books. Quite scary to have doctors describe things as life threatening bleeding.

I had to cancel a weekend at a tropical resort this weekend for our 12th wedding anniversary, so looks like my breakfast in bed will be of a different kind. On a lighter note, I asked DH to bring in some more underwear. I brought in a strapless evening bra - he must still have some hopes for the weekend .

Hope everyone else is keeping well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gosh that is an unusual spot to get a hematoma*! So glad bubs is doing ok and it's wise you stay put til you've recovered.
    Hang in there bubs needs ya 100% for delivery
    Sad about not making your wedding anniversary plans, hope you can rebook them soon when ya all fixed?

Afm up and down waiting for this consultant appointment still another 2wks away. Taking things easy thou and trying not to worry.

Does anyone know if their workplace maternity leave works of their actual due or the birth date if bubs? I got my contract renewed so I'm continuing but argh now we are not delivering on our due date and likely 6wks prior which is before my 12mth work anniversary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances Workplace maternity leave works on Due date. You could take rec leave before your maternity leave. I have already submitted my leave. Just waiting to hear back from HR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Samarasmum it's a huge amount of $$ and so much less stress if I qualify. I'm going to enquire once my new continuing contract goes thru so I know for sure but it was a mission to get this far with HR so one step at a time.
    I have 2 wks rec leave now and a few mths prob another few days added so will just take that at half pay then wait til mat leave kicks in.