+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Well done Addiegirl and welcome!!

You will be fine Jen my fs never gave me a 6 wk BT so I've have an anxious 2ww til my scan this thurs. I must confess I have poas 3 times in the last few weeks lol hahaa I worry a lot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with bloods Jen!
    Congrats Addiegirl!!

I had my 5 week bloods yesterday. My HCG had gone from 225 to 2700 in the week so I think that's good - it means it had doubled each couple of days. I don't know what a good number is though. My prgesterone was low last week and was up from 27 to 68 this week so that's supposedly better too (again, I know nothing about what levels to hope for). I think the clinic are going to keep me on Crinone for now though to ensure it stays okay. Has anyone else stayed on this?? I'm also on Progynova tablets which are oestrogen.

Still not many symptoms. Only sore boobs so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre How are you feeling?

Jen80 Have you got your results back yet? How is OHSS treating you?

Chances Don’t worry about not having any symptoms. I am sure you will get more symptoms soon.

Addiegirl Congratulations on your BFP. 18th December will be here before you know it.

NAT256 Your levels are great. It sounds like you did and FET cycle and you will be on the Progynova and Crinone till you are about 12 or 14 weeks.

AFM My 8 week BT came back 56000. I have also received all my paperwork from my clinic and I don’t have to go back and see them now except to show off when bub arrives. I am still tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    1st - Caketin
    9th - Samarasmum
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre

Due in August 2013
    ?- NAT256
    3rd - Addiegirl

Due in September 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

27 November - Jen80 6 Week BT
    29 November - Chances 7 Week Scan
    4 December - Jen80 Scan
    12 December - NAT256 Scan
    17 December - Samarasmum First OB Appointment
    18 December - Addiegirl 7 week Scan
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB Appointment
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 27-11-2012 at 20:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

I just scrape in here on 1st July!

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi caketin and welcome!

How is everyone else?

I got blood results yesterday that showed the the ohss was drawing some hcg out of my blood! I have had doubling times of 51 hours, but my ohss has eased and when numbers shouldn't double as fast mine doubled at 42 hours! Really happy with the result as I was a little anxious. They are still unsure if it could be 2 now, last week they would have said 1 but now not clear again with the increase. I can't wait to find out at scan. A study I read online stated that of people who had moderate late onset ohss 97% had multiples!

It's going to be a long week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow Jen how exciting!! Twins perhaps

Welcome caketin!

Afm my now grape is 7 weeks old today with scan tomorrow

Only mild symptoms lately - small cramps, bit of sickness if an empty stomach but biggest of all sooo tired!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome caketin

And Thx Samsarasmum, I'm doing ok. I'm still tired with nausea bursts which makes life interesting.
    I had my 6w2d scan today & now have a lovely pic of our gorgeous blob. Hubby reckons it looks like a monkey which is comforting. FS said heart beat was super strong (hubby also taking credit for that) so it's all a huge relief
    Have to go & have final scan with FS in 2 weeks before Im handed over to my Obs so it's all tracking perfectly

Jen, congrats on the results, it's good news from a baby dev perspective. Would twins be huge for your family or do you not care?

I'm sure I've missed people but hope its all going well - off to pretend to work & then to go home & fill in all the hospital details.
    Is everyone else the same? We booked in with Obs last week & now I have hospital admin forms & preferred birthing classes to think about!

Thanks
    Reviews

Vivre, congrats on the scan.... How awesome everything sounds good. As for twins.... Well I knew the risk etc and it would be exciting but with 2 kids already going from 2 to 4 means 7 seater car etc! But all fun, at least we will know next week. The thought of 2 is cute but reality is a bit more daunting!

Chances, good luck tomorrow although I'm sure you won't need luck, just tissues! Let us know all about it! X

Afm, Tuesday seems like an eternity away! Not many symptoms still, sore boobs and dizziness when I stand up!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning all,

Well I haven't had a good night - pretty sure I have a mild but still here bout of food poisoning! So ****ed off with myself - I brought chicken from the supermarket and knowing it posed risks still thought when I got it hm it was hot enough to eat without cooking some more! It had been cooked at 2pm and this was 5:30 - 6pm when eaten.
    Within 10 mins I had to run to the toilet and then felt like spewing from the other but it only amounted to saliva really.
    I've had a constant belly ache all nt and woken up with it too.
    Off to see my fs for scan this morn so will tell him, I am hoping I haven't done any harm to my peanut!