+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did my first baby shop!! Nothing cute...just a benchtop electric bottle steriliser on sale at Big W. My friend with twins swears by it and it was $40 off on the sale so I couldn't resist. So freaked about actually making it real though, not game to do much more.

Ob appointment and scan this week on Wednesday 6th Feb for me. I'll be 15 weeks +1. Can't wait to see our babies again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

I caved & brought some baby stuff. I got a baby change table mat, a drink caddy for my pram & a anti roll mat. I also splurged on some sexy maternity bra & brief sets

Thanks
    Reviews

Dyso, I treated myself to some very in-flattering maternity bras today too!!! If anything could kill the mood it's these, but comfort is everything at the mo as my boobs have grown so much already!
    Any instinct feeling on what your having? Are you finding out at your scan??

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

I honestly have no inkling what it is, with my DS both hubby & I said from the beginning he was a boy but I just can't tell this time. I will be finding out if it lets me

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone else looked into the nub theory or ramzi's theory for predicting gender??? It's quite interesting but I'd take it all with a pinch of salt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dj Nette, its fantastic seeing bubs on the screen isn’t it? I never get sick of it and the longest times are the gaps between the Obs appintments
    Hope, Fab news about your NT scan, it’s such a relief
    Jen, hope everything has started settling down in your world. My theory or at least Im hoping, exciting pregnancy, calm, good sleeping baby (im always the optimist)
    Sounds like Dyso, Chances and Nat have all been making great purchases.
    My hubby surprised me with our iCandy Apple. I love it. We got a second hand purchase with all the added stuff that you probably don’t need including bassinet, foot muff, car seat adapter, cup holder, umbrella so we are all set to go,
    We are holding off buying anything else until we move into our new place in 6 weeks time, so we don’t have to move everything. We’ll also know the sex by then so watch out shops
    On theories of gender I have no idea.
    Im half thinking a girl because I haven’t been 100% and bubs heartbeat is still about 150, but Id really love to have a little boy to run around and play lots of sports with.
    The wait (less than 4 weeks now) to find out is killing me though

Hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Well this hasn't been a fun morning. Had a big bleed at work. Thankfully I have some amazing support people at work. Calmed me down and took me straight to my FS (not due to meet with the ob for another 4 weeks). DH raced straight there as well. So relieved to see bub moving around and waving with a strong heart beat. Not entirely sure what the problem is, FS called it an 'edge bleed'. Everything looks fine now so at home resting. DH was due to fly out this afternoon but thankfully a lovely friend at a well known australian airline moved the flights for free and the reason for the flight could move as well.

Seriously if I make it through this my poor child is going to be an only child. I don't think I can go through all of this again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Djnette, so sorry for your scare.... It's the worst feeling in the world isn't it! Like your blood freezes in panic! Glad your bean is still going well. I was told after the last bleed that it may happen again...., not what you want to hear but I have been ok for a week and a half now.

Afm, bit hot today here! Been trying to stay cool. I've been quite tired a lot of the time, fall asleep early at night. Looking forward to scan on 1st. Still think I'm blue but last scan has really thrown me! My bump is all in front and very little sickness, can't wait to find out.
    Hope everyone else is well!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey. Me again but I had to tell you all about this!

I have bought a monitor from an online company called go toddler. I think the web address is www.gotoddler.com.au. It is a tommee tippee breathing sensor monitor as I have to have these with my premise so I got the same one I have had with dd and DS, but the new digital version. I have been really impressed with the older version too. It has a range of 300m and alarms if baby doesn't breathe or move in 20 seconds, also has room temp, night light and various other functions. I found this really useful to put my mind at ease to sleep better with DD as she would always set the apnea monitors off in special care, so I just followed and got the same for DS.
    Well it is on special reduced from $260 to $110 with free delivery!!,! It's very similar to the angelcare one which is also roughly $260 for a basic one and I didn't get on with that one at all so changed to the Tommie tippee one.

Mine arrived today, if you are after one of these types of monitors, I would definitely reccomend looking at this site!

Jenx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh DJ Nette, that's awful. I hope you're doing okay. How frightening. I'm so glad to read that bub is fine. Look after yourself!

Vivre - how exciting to have a big purchase already. What a sweet hubby you have!!

Thanks for the tip Jen80!

Well we had a visit with ob today and a scan at his office. I'm 15 +1 today. The twins are looking great and they are sitting with heads up, bottom down and facing each other so they looked like they were kissing! So cute!! They look the same size and good sacs etc so we're very happy. He said that the placenta is forming at the front of my belly so I probably won't feel flutters/kicks for a while because this will cushion it a bit.

I'm booked in for my big 20 week scan on March 12th. It will take an hour and a half apparently so it must be pretty thorough! I then go and see the ob on the same day. Can't wait!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (07-02-2013)