+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Just a quick one, as I have been at the local hospital since 9pm last night with DH. Have left him sleeping and come home for something to eat and a sleep. He has ended up with a staph infection in his groin. Not pleasant for anyone. Lots of IV antibotics and some surgery to drain it (sorry way TMI) and hopefully he will be home tomorrow.

While I can't fault the emergency department and the staff have all been great, I think it has confirmed my decision that private is the way to go with bub. I had to walk past the maternity waiting section and was not impressed. Also poor DH is in a shared room and it is awful.

Anyway time to eat and sleep.

Best wishes to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1 (Hypoplatic Left Heart Snydrome)
    9th - Newmummy2b
    11th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette
    25th - Lillystar
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

30 January - Chances OB appointment
    31 January - Newmummy2b 12 week scan
    31 January - Lillystar 2nd OB appointment (10.5 weeks)
    31 January - Luckyme1 10 Week Scan
    February - Addiegirl OB appointment
    15 February ? - Kayjayhoping1 15 week scan
    1 February - Hope2487 NT Scan
    4 February - DJ Nette NT Scan
    7 February - Luckyme1 OB appointment
    14 February - Lillystar NT 12 week scan
    14 February - Dyso80 Scan
    18 February - Anatomy Scan
    27 Febrsuary - Chances 20 Week Scan
    5 March - Vivre Morph Scan

Last edited by Samarasmum; 30-01-2013 at 10:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat256 How is work going?

Luckyme1 Good luck with your scan on Thursday I hope all goes well. I know what it is like when lifting a child. My DS wants to be picked up occasionally.

Dyso80 It is great that you got a new Washing machine. I would be excited too.

Jen80 Rest up as much as you can. Has your OB outlined what you are allowed to do and what you’re not allowed to do. With my first pregnancy I was told my placenta was going to move. I was still being told at 36 weeks that it is going to move. I ended up having a c section.

Newmummy2b Good luck with your scan on Thursday I hope all goes well.

Lillystar Good luck with your OB appointment on Thursday. I hope all goes well. How long will you be on Progesterone pessaries for?

DJ Nette I hope your DH gets better soon. I do like private hospitals but with this one I am going Private in a public hospital. I don’t have a choice.

A Big Vivre, Addiegirl, Kayjayehoping1, Hope2487, Chances and everyone else. I hope everyone is well.

AFM Not much is happening, Just trying to keep busy and organising for the start of school.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

So feeling very blah again today (2nd Wednesday in a row), not feeling very comfortable in anything I put on tried on like 15 tops this morning & then ran out of time
    I have to go into my head office in the city today for a meeting & it's not like I'm trying to hide it as a few people from work already know but just don't want to broadcast it to them yet. Is it home time yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling Dyso! Each morning I seem to spend ages trying to find something comfortable to wear. Tops are fine but I'm very short on bottoms that I can wear for a whole day (shame trackies aren't appropriate work attire!) I'm only 14 weeks but quite big. I assume that's because it's twins. Some days are bigger than others with a 'come and go' belly though. Anyone else have this phenomenon? I read that it's more to do with digestive system at this stage, bloating etc.

Samarasmum - work is good. I survived my first day teaching yesterday and of course the kids are all super excited about the pregnancy. I was surprised how much energy I had, and really pleased. Hoping it continues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily Star all the best with the scan tomorrow.

KJ praying for a positive diagnosis for you hun.

Jen fab news about your looking like a girl bubs!

DJ Nette hope ur DH gets well soon!

Dyso/Nat I have had the issue with my wardrobe since I was week 10 lol haha so had to buy new things, but since I started at the gym more swriously after week 12 and kicked my eating up a gear I find I’m the same size I was 6 weeks ago! I am actually waiting for a package from targets sale last week with more maternity clothes lol.
    I brought some 60s looking skirts from cotton on that work a treat.

Samarasmum – thanks for the awesome updates and glad you seem to be cruising along – I have my 20 wk scan booked for 27 Feb and have my list of mums group meetings starting from 3 April and doing antenatal classes from 25 May…seems so far away!

AFM I am feeling fab! Best I have felt since pre IVF treatment (July 2012). I actually find myself worrying I’m not pregnant (except for my bump) so I pull out my doppler. I have been getting some low readings – 119, 125,112 and this morn a bit higher at 130 so will mention it when I see my Ob this morn. Its still with in normal range so just confirms my suspicion it’s a boy!

Sorry if i've missed anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dyso80 I hope you start feeling better soon.

NAT256 Yes I do and sometimes it makes me feel like I am not pregnant. What year do you teach. I get to meet my DD Teacher tomorrow.

Chances Are you going to find out the sex of your baby at your 20 week scan? We start our Mothers group after baby is born. I was told by my midwife that I don’t have to do antenatal classes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samarasmum - nope we are going to hold out and wait for a surprise! So everything has been neutral lol. I guess you already know what ya doing - i'm lost lol.
    Just had my ob appointment lol ran 1hr behind my appointment time! took 10 minutes only so i'm an hr late to head back to work and with the floods buses is my only mode of transport and they suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Samarasmum - I teach upper primary and am also a student counsellor. It's going to be a huge adjustment giving up work when I have the bubs. It's already difficult knowing I won't be there for the second half of this year to see my students through to high school. I can't imagine life out of school, it's been so many years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ Nette - Hope your DH is feeling better now!!

Samarasmum - how are you going? I have to be on the pessaries until 14 weeks. I don't mind them so much as they can only do me good. But it'll be nice once we pass that 14 week mark. My FS originally said I could stop at 10 weeks but my OB wants me to keep on them till 14 weeks when the placenta has fully formed just to be safe.

Dyso - did you end up finding something to wear?

Chances - so good to hear that you are feeling fab! Suprise sounds good. We are doing that too. Is this your first bub?

AFM - scan (10+4) went great this morning. OB said bub was measuring perfect and had a strong heart beat (160BPM) and no signs of bleeding and everything looked good. PHEW!! It was so cool seeing it flip around, it was wriggling like crazy. Amazing. Fingers crossed it keeps it up. Two weeks until the NT scan

Hope everyone else is doing good xx