+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    KJ - Thinking of you and your DH. That is just the most awful news. Stay strong together and do what you need to do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

kayjayehoping1  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Kj so sorry to read your news so heartbreaking.
    You are a very strong, inspirational women and I'm sending you and yours lots of aroha at this tough time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

kayjayehoping1  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Kj, so sorry to read your news. I can't imagine the pain and worry and emotions you and your partner must be going through. I hope by some miracle the outcome may be more positive and 3 weeks. Your in my thoughts at this awful time. Xxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

kayjayehoping1  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope kj and her hubby are doing ok sucks... 😔
    This weather in qld is crazy I'm on the gold coast I have been stuck inside for three days and all I can do is watch tv and eat starting to go insane.. My man comes home tomorrow for a week so at least ill have some company. Hope everyone is doing ok xo
    (I have my 12w nt scan on the 31st .)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well it's happened again, last night....... Bright red blood! Aaarrrgggghhhh! Trying not to stress but I thought I was past this. I rang ob on call last night as mine wasn't working due to public holiday. He said to try not to worry and go see my ob today for a scan. I have a doppler so I know the heartbeat is good and a good rate too. So waiting to call on to get in early today. It was bright red and now has gone darker so old blood I think. It's not heavy but scary. And I need to get an anti d shot which I hate cos they hurt a lot! Ill keep you updated!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen80 I hope everythign is Ok Try not to stress too much. I hope you can get in as soon as possile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

newmummy - hope you and your family and friends are all safe in QLD!! Good luck for your NT scan on Thursday. I have everything crossed that all will be perfect for you.

Jen - oh no you poor thing!! How scary. Can you get in for a scan today? I am sure everything will be ok and its great that your bubba's heart beat is nice and strong. Still frightening for you though! Make sure you keep us updated, I'll be thinking of you today xx

Hope everyone else is doing good.

AFM - I have my next OB appointment on thursday at 10+4 and it can't come soon enough!! I am hanging out for another scan. I'm still not feeling much of anything other then a bit tired and maybe peeing at night a bit more. Was quesey for a day or two a few weeks back but that's been it. Makes me worry as not many symptoms!! Especially as I am on progesterone pessaries as they can mask if anything has gone wrong can't they? I am such a worry wart at the best of times....haha. Trying to keep relaxed and positive though and sending my little bean lots of positive happy thoughts. Bring on Thursday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popped in to check on you all. I also wanted to say thanks for all your comments, you're a wonderful group of supportive women. I cant do much until i get a diagnosis but sounds like our bubs has hypoplastic left heart sydrome so there might be hope yet...if anyone knows of any info, support etc can you please let me know as it would be good to be in touch with others who have been through the same or similar - thanks.
    Jen! You poor thing, rest up & i hope all is ok.
    Take care, all of you.
    KJ xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Well busy day again! Saw ob first thing who scanned and said everything looked ok and baby is fine. I had to get bloods done and anti d. Then got straight in for a scan. Scan showed baby is measuring fine and was twirling all around. The sonographer pointed out that it was completely oblivious to everything on the outside. What she did find though is that I have a low lying placenta that is probably the cause of the bleed. They think it will move as the pregnancy progresses but worst case scinario is c section, but they though slim chance of that. I may have more bleeding, but was reassured that very few pregnancies end this far on. 20 week scan will show more and if the placenta has moved. What we also found out is that we are very possibly team pink! She said she was about 70% sure as its so early on but we could see the 3 lines!
    Kj, I feel like a fraud complaining about my problems compared to yours! I'm glad to see you have researched about it and hope and pray that you get some fantastic news that all will be well. My fingers and toes are crossed for you! X
    Everyone else, I've not read to catch up fully, will do personals with you all later but thank you all for your well wishes! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - you are being so strong. Have everything crossed that you guys get the best result possible xx

Jen - that is fantastic news and must be such a relief. Gingers crossed for no more scary bleeding xx