+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

That would be so hard & suck big time, he is back on Friday arvo & then off again on Tuesday, it's hard for DS as he is only 2.10 & DH was the at home dad with him for 18 months.

Yeah I'll buy a couple of things, just so it has something of its own & not hand me downs (which were already hand me downs) plus DS was born in March & this ones July so it may still need some warmer underclothes yet (fx)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen80 That is great you are organised. It’s good that everything is going well and you have sorted out the Hospital you are going to. I don’t get a choice of Hospital.

Luckyme Sounds like you have a grat heart beat for your 7 week scan. Try not to worry your next scan will be hrer before you know it.

Newmummy2b That is great that you are getting organised. Your sccan looks great.

Nat256 How did your shopping spree go?

Chanaces That is great that you have met your midwitfe and that she is lovely. Not too many symptoms for me except feeling jb move occasionally.

Addiegirl How is the rearranging going? I hope your results come back and they are good.

DJ Nette How are you feeling. It is definently true about feeling better in the second trimester.

Dyso80 It’s good that you don’t hae to buy baby clothes but it is nice to buy a special outfit to go home from the Hospital in.

A Big to everyone else and I hope you all are having a great week.

AFM Keeping myself busy with the school holidays and sorting out school books.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    9th - Newmummy2b
    11th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette
    25th - Lillystar
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

24 January - Vivre OB appointment
    25 January - Kayjayhoping1 12 week scan
    25 January - Newmummy2b First Hospital appointment
    30 January - Chances OB appointment
    31 January - Newmummy2b 12 week scan
    31 January - Lillystar 2nd OB appointment (10.5 weeks)
    31 January - Luckyme1 10 Week Scan
    February - Addiegirl OB appointment
    1 February - Hope2487 NT Scan
    4 February - DJ Nette NT Scan
    7 February - Luckyme1 OB appointment
    14 February - Lillystar NT 12 week scan
    14 February - Dyso80 Scan
    18 February - Anatomy Scan

Last edited by Samarasmum; 25-01-2013 at 10:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum - ah the school book sorting. So much to look forward to when I become a mum! I'm a teacher so I've only seen it from the other side so far when the books come all new and beautifully covered!

My shopping spree didn't really happen. I chickened out of buying anything baby-ish because I'm still so scared that something will go wrong and it will break my heart to have the gear. I did, however, have fun checking things out and I got some great advice on twin prams, cots, car seats etc at Baby Bunting so I know what I'll get when the time comes. I also bought a few tops to wear to work as everything just makes me look like a muffin top at the moment! Thank you so much for the shopping advice everyone. I've saved it for when I'm game enough to shop!

Sorry not personals today...off to the first official day back at work after summer holidays so gotta run. Hopefully the tiredness stays away so I make it through without a nap in a meeting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat256 Enjoy your first day back at work. We have a parent meeting next week and we have to take in all the books so the teacher can get organised before the children start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Sorry for the MIA, Im still looking forward to that exclusive second trimester glow. Ive felt awful all week(tired & sick) so hoping this is the first trimesters last throw of the dice and it will be all more positive soon

Im reading all the stories and glad to hear that shopping is starting to go well, its giving me ideas for what to buy. Hubby said he has a surprise for me on the weekend so Im assuming its baby related.

We had our checkup today and Obs is really happy and just said to rest up. We are booked in for morph scan on 5th March so cant wait to find out whether its a boy or girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone

I moved my ob appointment cause hubby couldn't be there so now it's on the 7th, but I'm having a scan on the 31st to reassure me, don't really feel preggers apart from fatigue as morning sickness went away yesterday, I wish it would come back so I felt pregnant.

Plus toddler wants me to lift him all the time which is hard work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre and Luckyme - I'm only just through my first trimester but feeling worse than I have before. A lot of muscle aches and pains, ligament pain and tiredness. I too am waiting for the second trimester glow!! Right now I'm just feeling daunted at what is to come. Hope the old body holds out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT256 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

So I decided that seeing as I wasn't spending any money on the new baby (besides the $$$$ spent on conceiving) I would splurge & just brought myself a new washing machine, it's kinda depressing that this makes me excited isn't it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

I too am waiting for the first trimester fatigue to go away looking forward to being able to stay up past 9pm

Hooked on ebay shopping atm, just bought myself a dress for $10! Planning to wear it at a wedding in 4 weeks hope i can still get in it, it isnt maternity

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub