+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Nat, my suggestions would be for newborns, baby swings, I have layby'd the fisher price one in target as it locks still and has vibrating action too. DS would always fall asleep in the swing and would wake up when it stopped. Great for making dinner though or something. Then from about 5 months, the best thing ever is the jumperoo! (I have also layby'd this too at target!) they get frustrated cos they want to be in a more upright position and are still a bit wobbly. This lets them kick their legs around and it's hours of fun. DS used his for quite a while too, even when he was starting to walk I could put him in this and know where he was!

Hope that helps! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is busy shopping. I dont have much baby stuff to buy but we need to sort out sleeping and play arrangements for 2 kids in small house. Have dediced to have the kids share bed room and turn our study into library/playroom. Have a lot of kids books that used to be mine that are still boxed up and they need to come out and DD's play equipment (play kitchen , rocking horse, stroller, box of toys and book) needs to move out of the living room before I go mental on it

Have so far emptied out half a bookcase and am exhausted. Next we need to get rid of desk, chair, computer, printer etc - moving into garage for now until we can give away or throw away. And the get some more bookcases and toy storage.

Need to clear our DD's room of the odd pieces of furniture that have ended up in there and make room for big girl bed and more drawers.

So I have some shopping to do just not baby stuff I can feel a big IKEA order coming up.

In terms of what to pick up at sales for #1 swing/rocker, playmat/babygym, baby toys, breastfeeding stuff/bottles/sterializer etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

We are all quiet here!! Hope it's a good sign and your all busy getting ready for our precious babies!!!
    I saw on yesterday, everything is looking good. We talked about hospitals as options and I'm booked in at his recommendation for the best nicu as they are predicting this one will be premmie like my other 2. I go to look round and book in in feb.
    jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I've finally given in and I'm having my first sick day. Haven't slept properly for about 3 nights, still nauseous and a little TMI going on at the other end. I'm hoping the theory about feeling much better in the second trimester is true and only have about 2 more weeks of this.

Didn't make it to aqua aerobics, but the way the wet season has kicked in I could probably do aqua in my front yard at the moment.

Perhaps I can spend my day on the couch googling more things to buy online.

I agree Jen, hope everyone is quiet because things are going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Jen, yes it is quiet! I've been busy with work and in my spare time yip preparing for bubs and wedding

Glad you are going to get looked after well Jen!

Dj nettie yes semester two is awesome!!! I have not felt as good since July last yr pre ivf drugs lol.
    Good on you with sick leave.

Afm I had to tell my manager about bubs as I had no more sick leave! So yay going to be using prenatal leave from now on no one else knows including the two executives I support (males) so I bet they will be shocked when I tell em, may be one will be remorseful for being a prick all this time but somehow doubt it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

<<<< our baby!! 😊 11+3.
    Good scan today another healthy heart beat 161bpm and very active little bean... My gyno was impressed everything is looking good.. 12w scan and bloods next week.... Starting to become so real... So very excited!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Had my 12 week scan yesterday and it was all looking good. Will find out the test results on my next OB appt in feb. Got about 8 printouts to take home to hubby so that was really good. Bubs was jumping around think it was having hiccups very cute

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Addiegirl, and newmummy, congrats on the scans, I'm sure we will never tire of seeing our wriggly bubs on screen!

Chances, hope all goes well when you tell more people at work. It's funny isn't it how many people we have to put up with at work. I keep explaining to dd that secondary school is 50% education and %50 learning social skills needed in later life when you have to be pleasant to someone you can't stand!!!!

Afm, tired out today and have DS at home, he's tiring me out wanting everything and anything! Finally got 30 mins peace while he watches nemo!

Take care everyone!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

So I just went through my baby clothes from when I had DS & I have so much, I don't think I'll need to buy anything & it is mostly all unisex so it will be good for either sex. It's great but also rather disappointing I like buying baby clothes

I feel really blah today, I tried on at least 10 different shirts today, just didn't feel comfortable in anything

hubby is working away this week & poor little DS misses him so much, breaks my heart to hear him crying for him

Thanks
    Reviews

Dyso I know the feeling hard when hubby is away mine is away 4 weeks at a time! I don't think I will ever get used to it! I'm just lucky my step kids are a bit older they are to worried about boys and mates to miss him. But it's going to be so hard when I have this bub... Not looking forward to him going back after bub is born!
    Maybe you could buy your little one a nice little outfit ( or two ) for the hospital that's new..
    Then you won't have to buy anything alse!! Lol (yeh right) I'm loving buying this baby stuff it's all so cute!! Bring on August!!