+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ive been MIA again, I wrote a long response last week on my phone & it disapeared, ill be 15 weeks tomorrow

So I had my 1st midwifes appt today & I am so happy, they are available to be there when I actually give birth this time. I hated my midwife I had with my DS, she was so rude & kept going for smoke & coming back stinking

I had the same 2 midwifes that im seeing now thoughout my previous pregancy too & they are absolutely wonderful.
    They also have a 6 week follow up service & one of them is a lactation consultant too, which will be extremely helpful as I had BF issues with my son & had to switch to formula at 11 days as he ended up in hospital with a bladder infection due to latching issues (i think).

I booked in for my next ultrasound too - 14th Feb

I think my little bean is going to be a gymnast, I am feeling lots of somersaults in the past few days

Sorry about the essay but like I said its been a while

Hope everyone is well

Newmummy2b - have you tried a pregancy pillow? I love mine & basically cuddle / straddle it all night (hubbies jealous)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Samarasmum, that's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you! I'm sure it's been a long and stressful wait.

Dyso, congrats on 15 weeks! Sounds like things are going well with your midwife care too. I would be miffed if the midwife kept coming in and stinking of cigs too. I probably would have been sick, not very professional! At least you won't have that this time.

Afm, I'm tired out today but I'm sure it's the heat. It's just clocked 42! Not comfortable to be pregnant in this heat, I feel for those who are 30+ weeks in this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum congrats, you must be so relieved!

Lilystar, my meds go up about once a month, my Dr basically tests once a month and then puts them up in anticipation. Im up to 250 a day now.

Chances, that sucks about your boss, I feel a subtle dig at your boss when they least expect may be in order

Dj Nette, the aqua sounds like a good plan. Apparently being in the water does wonders so hope it stops any potential aches and pain for you. Good work on the nappies, Im starting to wonder about cloth myself but Im sure Ill take the easy disposable opton

Congrats addiegirl on the first scan

Jen know what you mean about the heat... its so horrible but like you say glad Im not heavily pregnant. Im sitting in my cool house with my feet inb a bucket of water.. Its classy but its working keeping me cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillystar Just try to enjoy your pregnancy and your scan will be here before you know it. IVF does not help with the weight gain.

NAT256 That is great news the twins are looking great. Hopefully your next appointment is a good one.

Vivre We have to stand on the scales at every OB visit. I am so relieved that everything is ok.

Chances Having the wedding 6 months after bubs is a good motivation for your weight. You probably manage your time great especially when you add IVF into the mix. It is good that your manager understands.

DJ Nette Good luck with the aqua aerobics. That sounds like a great bargain for the nappies.

Addiegirl The NT scan is nice to have for reassurance, that the baby is doing well.

Newmummy2b Yay for having your first hospital appointment organised. Have you tried using pillows to get more confortable.

Dyso80 Yay 15 weeks. It sounds like you have some great midwives.

Jen80 How are you today? I hope you are coping with the weather.

Raindance How was your first scan?

AFM I have been busy all week with Nationals and now I am going to make a Spiderman birthday cake for my DS for his Party on Sunday. I think I have an easier week next week, not too many plans.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 18-01-2013 at 11:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    9th - Newmummy2b
    11th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette
    25th - Lillystar
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

21 January - Jen80 OB appointment
    21 January - Addiegirl 12 week scan
    22 January - Newmummy2b OB appointment
    24 January - Vivre OB appointment
    25 January - Kayjayhoping1 12 week scan
    25 January - Newmummy2b First Hospital appointment
    30 January - Luckyme1 OB appointment
    31 January - Newmummy2b 12 week scan
    31 January - Lillystar 2nd OB appointment (10.5 weeks)
    31 January - Luckyme1 10 Week Scan
    1 February - Hope2487 NT Scan
    4 February - DJ Nette NT Scan
    14 February - Lillystar NT 12 week scan
    14 February - Dyso80 Scan
    18 February - Anatomy Scan

Last edited by Samarasmum; 19-01-2013 at 09:18.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I've had a busy but productive day! I have layby'd a baby swing, rocker chair, jumperoo, and 2 playmats at target baby sale. Also bought a cot mobile from big w cos they had the same one I had for DS! I had to get it!
    Looking at bassinets online for good prices. It's really all I need to get now apart from a new cot mattress!
    I feel a bit organised....... Looking forward to obs on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure if I updated you all but scan went well at seven weeks heart beat 168 bpm.

Now I have a scan at 10 weeks (31st Jan) and an OB appointment on the 30th, but I'm going to change it as hubby is away.

Felt really crampy all day yesterday so very worried now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok ladies I've gone mad I'm going to be the most organized pregnant women there is lol ......
    I was looking on gumtree and found a baby capsule for $150 been used for two weeks, told my man about it and he said buy it so ……… I did!!
    It looks brand new!! Awesome bargain!! So stoked!!
    Then we saw a pram set on eBay brand new in the box and brought that omg I'm only 11 weeks lol we got given a cot ages ago and that wasn't very old so I have nearly got it sussed 😉
    It feels like I'm buying for someone alse though its still not real!! 😔 hopefully seeing my little bug on Tuesday will help and it should look more like a baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the subject of shopping....I see that the Target sale is on and I happen to be going to the city tomorrow for a couple of days. So those of you who have had other children, what types of essentials are worth picking up at these types of sales? Not the big things (pram, cot etc) but the little handy things that will be good to accumulate over the coming months ready for a newborn (or two!). Any ideas??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all it's good to see you all buying up a storm!

I admit I have been too - last wk pram with all the works lol this week me maternity clothes from target and the bubs cute newborn clothes and bibs (cause the matched the hungry caterpillar clothes), bulk new born nappies on direct sales and a pregnancy pillow also from direct sales.

Met my midwife Thursday she's lovely and have my ob appointment on the 30th of January.

Symptom wise just headaches and ligament stretching on the right.

How's everyone else's symptoms?