+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Good morning all!

Welcome raindance and congrats!

Newmummy I'm staying away from deli meats and opting for freshly cooked chicken breasts/ meats and now I'm bk at work - canned tuna and chicken.

Jen sounds like you are in the best place

Samarasmum that sucks bout aircon - make sure u look after urself and go hm if it effects ur health. I nearly did last yr when it happened to us.
    Omg u have kicks already how exciting I can't wait.

Afm we are officially week 13 today! We have a lil bday ea week where my fiancé gives the bump lots of hugs n kisses and we say happy bday! 1/3 thru

Thanks
    Reviews

Well the scan is all done..... Why does the time pass so quick when your seeing bub?? It was great but the little monkey was asleep for most of it. Had to wake it up to get a bit of movement at the end which was quite uncomfortable as I really needed to pee! Everything looking great. Nt came back 1:2500 risk which is great news. No sign of the bleed either so all looking great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the scan Jen!!

Luckyme - how was your scan today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    newmummy2b, its a listeria risk so up to you how much of a chance you want to take, but given the effort weve all been through to get this far Im not risking it

Welcome rain-dance, hope it all went great. There is a lot of first time here (and some experience) so welcome onboard, its all very exciting

Congrats Jen on the scan, lets hope your twin has the same result tommorow
    Forgot to add, brilliant news chances about the mini baby birthday, that's so sweet!

Ive developed the bad headaches this week in addition to nausea every couple of hours. The only thing that resolves is compulsive eating.

I was congratulating myself on my small weight gain but I fancy that is fast disappearing out the window. I feel like I'm drinking about 4 litres a day due to the hot weather..

Im taking a day off tommorow for our NT scan so hope for the first time all week I might have a decent nights sleep and a rest although Im very nervous..

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!!!!

Sorry I have been reading along but been feeling so crook I haven't gotten to reply..in fact I havnt done much constructive these past few weeks at all.

Glad everyone seems to be traveling along well so exciting to start seeing people move into the second trimester yay!

Nausea is still kicking my b*** but the Maxalon is getting me through the day. Work has been a nightmare though don't think I've ever struggled so much in the 11 years I've been working as these past three weeks, I think 3 days would be perfect but oh we'll only 26 more weeks til I finish ;-)

Had our first OB app today and going with 11th August as our due date! Our OB was lovely and our little baby has grown more since last week.

All booked in for NT scan on the 1st of Feb. Big hugs to anyone feeling less than perfect!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry just a tap n run! Will personalise later.

After a mix up with bloods and scan for my nt my results finally were low risk

On another topic I booked our wedding venue for early 2014!! It's all go and this wknd I'm looking to go window shopping at baby stores for prams, cot and car seat!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news chances..... About everything! I have done a spot of window shopping too, I've been looking at what to buy and what we still have from DS! It's good fun though, I love shopping!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahahaha speaking of shopping I went and brought a 7 piece set of baby clothes today just to feel pregnant lol I knows it's still early but it worked lol ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of shopping....has anyone used Gumtree to find second hand baby gear? I've never used it but had a look today and it seems like it might be a good way to pick up some bits that I don't mind being second hand. I was looking at a Baby Bjorn carrier. Not sure how much we'll use it so thought if I could get one cheaper it won't matter if we find it's not much use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im eying up an iCandy so figure Gumtree or ebay will be the best place for it but never bought anything from there. Hubby wants a Baby bjorn for his weekend cafe jaunts its very funny

Double congrats chances on the low risk and wedding venue, you have an amazing time ahead

We just got back from our NT and another low risker. 1 in 880 so over the moon

Junior didn't stay still for 5 seconds, even put its hand up to say hello which was very cute

We decided to keep quiet about this (immediate family excluded) until we got the all clear from this test so now we have to plan how to tell all our wider family and friends and work!