+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

I haven't heard that but they will know exactly how far along you are so they won't let you go over to much I wouldn't imagine... I'd like to know for sure though cause that's even closer lol... Let us know when you find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Perhaps I just read too much online but will enquire when my midwife rings over the next week or so.

I'm keen to know so my parents can come over from NZ. My mother was early with all 5 of us kids and unfortunately lost 2 born at 36wks (20 yrs ago thou)
    Jen how does ur ob know u will go early have they established why? I'm worried I will be like my mother so may insist on a steroid shot too if possible!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It seems to just be what I do! My waters broke in both my pregnancies at 34 weeks and 1day. They were both to the day exactly. After you have a premmie, there is 20% chance of having another but when you've had 2, the chances of not having a premmie drop to 5%. So they are pretty certain. As I say I might always prove them wrong!
    I have to say though, both were healthy, just small. DS was out of hospital in 6 days and dd was 12 days so neither needed much medical attention, but the monitor weight very closely as they aren't supposed to lose any weight and they have formula until your breast milk comes in. I'm lucky really that 34 weeks isn't that early, I've seen some very small ones when we have spent time in special care and the care they receive is just amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well fingers crossed this one proves em wrong Jen!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls
    Just popping in quickly while I impatiently wait for our first scan!
    We got our BFP on NYE which was lovely. Hcg level was 385 at 14dp3dt (17dpo) and 1910 at 17dp3dt (20dpo). I've got more bloods this Thursday then our first scan the Thursday after, 17th.
    Our last cycle was horrible, many complications including OHSS and a 8 day hospital stay. Got the BFP, but then miscarried not long after.

EDD is 6th September.

Hope you are all doing well. I'm a first timer, so I may have a thousand questions for you all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Question: why are we ment to stay away from deli meats?? Cause I been eating ham and sliced chicken... 😔

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2b View Post
    Question: why are we ment to stay away from deli meats?? Cause I been eating ham and sliced chicken... 😔
    This is what I had for dinner, apparently there can be some kind of Bactria in it.

I think as long as it is a fairly reputable place then we should be fine, don't go buying it of some shonky little backyard deli

Thanks
    Reviews

Rain dance, welcome and congratulations! I too had ohss with this cycle, it's not nice at all! My ovaries at 10 week scan were still 10cm in diameter each but the pain has gone and I think they are going down now but will see at 12 week scan tomorrow. Keep up your fluid and protein! I hope it clears quick and you have a healthy pregnancy!
    Newmummy, it's to do with bacteria that could get to the meat while its in the cabinet at the counter. It's not a rule in the uk but I wondered if it is linked to temperature too, it's always freezing in the uk so less chance of germs spreading. I too like dyso would just be cautious!
    Chances, I hope this one does prove them wrong but I have booked in at the best hospital in the area for labour and care for the baby just in case!
    How is everyone feeling at the mo?? I've been feeling lots better, no sickness and not quite as tired but I keep getting some pretty evil headaches! I'm trying to drink lots but the only thing that gets rid of them is sleep and then about 2 hours after I wake up its back!!! So frustrating but don't want to take paracetamol unless I desperately need too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    5th - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    9th - Newmummy2b
    12th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette
    25th - Lillystar
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013
    6th - Raindance

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

9 January - Hope2487 OB Appointment
    9 January - Luckyme1 7 week Scan
    9 January - Jen80 12 week Scan
    10 January - Vivre NT Scan
    10 January - Lillystar First OB appointment
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB appointment
    15 January - Nat256 Scan and OB appointment
    16 January - Samarasmum OB appointment
    17 January - Raindance First Scan
    21 January - Jen80 OB appointment
    22 January - Newmummy2b OB appointment
    24 January - Vivre OB appointment
    25 January - Kayjayhoping1 12 week scan
    31 January - Newmummy2b 12 week scan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A Big Everyone and Raindace I will try and do personal post tomorrow.

AFM I think I have started feeling kicks. I have started back at work and just want the week over so I can be on leave again. We have had a problem with air con not working at work and I haven’t been coping well. I have ended up with a headache. I also have one more week before I gt my results from my BT.