+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just booked ours for the 25th January, looking at yours, I can't wait now! I'm still nervous hoping that everything goes OK until then and is OK for the scans!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Some great pics and great to hear that everyone is getting really positive results.

Great to hear about that test Samarasmum, I have mt NY test next week so a bit nervous and nice to know there is options if its high risk.

Nat, your Xmas sounds like a nightmare but glad to hear its all settling down now. Hopefully the other sack is now gone and the twins have got lots of room to move

I was trying to work out whether Im starting to show or not. My tummy is definitely rounder but I didnt have a six pack to begin with so hard to tell. Ive only put on a 1kg but there is definitely a fair percentage in my boobs & maybe a little bump increasing

How's everyone faring today in the extreme heat? Luckily for me I was at work today in lovely air-conditioning which really helped
    Had a lovely 10 days off where I did nothing and thought many of my dodgy pregnancy symptoms were disappearing but I had the works yesterday - headaches, runs, nausea. Im like a one women pregnancy symptom manual

Off to put my feet up and chill for the weekend.. (hope Jen you are doing the same)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Do I get a picture to take home from my 12w scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    5th - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    9th - Newmummy2b
    12th - Hope2487
    13th - DJ Nette
    25th - Lillystar
    29th - Luckyme1

Due in September 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

7 January - Lillystar 7 week Scan
    9 January - Hope2487 OB Appointment
    9 January - Luckyme1 7 week Scan
    9 January - Jen80 12 week Scan
    10 January - Vivre NT Scan
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB appointment
    15 January - Nat256 Scan and OB appointment
    16 January - Samarasmum OB appointment
    21 January - Jen80 OB appointment
    22 January - Newmummy2b OB appointment
    25 January - Kayjayhoping1 12 week scan
    31 January - Newmummy2b 12 week scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy2b View Post
    Do I get a picture to take home from my 12w scan?
    Yes you should get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just a quick msg to wish u all happy new years an I hope everyone is doing well!

We had out NT scan yesterday and baby is developing well and looking healthy! We expect the report to come back fine.
    I am showing a lot already at only 12wks 3 days and people have been able to guess! Still not keen to tell work til at least 20 weeks so i will just let them assume whatever lol.
    My holiday in NZ is nearly over - we have visited a lot of friends in family in the last 2 wks, looked at wedding venues and even a few houses to buy but it all comes to and end and i return to work Monday.

Looking fwd to 2013 but just wish i didn't have to work lol....
    Last edited by chances; 05-01-2013 at 03:34.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhh jealous I wanted to go home (Nz) for xmas chances!! Where about's did you go over there?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey chances, was thinking of you yesterday with your scan. So glad it went well and you sound like you had a ball over in NZ! I too am showing a lot but I still have ovaries the size of oranges in there that haven't started shrinking yet. Not to mention it's baby no 3 and things don't hold as well as they used too!

My doppler is great although sometimes it's getting harder to find the little wriggler as you can hear it moving so much but I enjoy the challenge of finding the hb!

Vivre, I'm glad you were cool yesterday! I was way too hot and spent most of the day under the air con. So glad it has cooled down a bit today. I have my scan on the 9th so close to you again! When are you next at the obs??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey newmummy - I went round the central NI - Palmy and out to a small beach in Akitio and Rotorua. Flying in and out of Auckland. Where abouts are you from?

Hi Jen thanks for the thoughts! I have videos from the scan too Yours is not too far away so you will see for yaself how special it is. My mum and dad were also present and OMG being the first grandchild my mum is like "my baby" hhahaa. The doppler is awesome right, i just use mine for reassurance mainly and yes it is a challenge to find the heart beat at times but great when you do - i only can find it for a few seconds and the little bubba is off again lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Chances I'm from Tauranga! Looking at going back to spend some time with my niece and family in march 😊