+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Hi everyone

Our NT scan today went great. Our downs risk was 1:1888. So we are happy about that. Everything else looked fine too. Now I am madly analyzing the DVD of the scan to try and work out the gender!!! We actually want a surprise but I can't help but look anyway. Still too early probably. We are 13 weeks today. Here's a pic of our bub

Dyson how was your NT scan? You has yours today too right?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

So cute tk I'm glad everything is going good!! Can you feel any movement yet? Or is it too early?? I can't wait for my 12w scan.. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi everyone six weeks one day today. Felt mild nausea yesterday but not really that strong since I stopped the crinone. Hoping that means everything is still ok.

I wish I could get a scan now but seeing as the office is closed there is no chance till Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year to you all. I've been busy with visitors but now have the house back to ourselves so it's nice to check in and see what's happening with you all.

Hope - Cute pic! We weren't going to find out the sex but with it being twins, we now think we will. It might help us to get our heads around planning for them a bit better.

Jen80- Wow - good luck sticking with the rest. That must be really hard with a little one. I hope you can be up and about again soon.

Luckyme and Lillystar - Welcome!! Great to have you along.

Newmummy2be - I completely understand your tiredness. It's been my only symptom. It seems to hit me every second or third day the worst so I'm trying to get things done on the good days.

Samarasmum - that test sounds really good and I hope it puts your mind at ease. Good luck with the wait.

TK - what a great pic!!

Well I had a bit of a stressful Christmas/New Year time with brown discharge on Christmas Eve and the days following and a lot of running around to have tests etc at a difficult time of year. I also had a houseful of friends and family visiting for a week so it was a pretty rough time. It all settled down and I went for a scan on new years eve to make sure the bubs had made it through. All looks really good so I'm thrilled with that. We've now told people about the pregnancy so let's hope it all continues to be great.

How much are others feeling/seeing their bellies? Mine is definitely noticable but it hasn't 'popped' as such, it just seems to have completely lost any muscle tone so it looks big. I can't hold it in. I feel pretty constant stretching at the moment and get sharp muscle twinges on one side or the other if I stand up too quickly. Although I've only gained a kilo or so, my shape has changed quite significantly. Anyone else showing or feeling different? Do you get the muscle twinges or stretching?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ill be 9w on Saturday and I don't look pregnant just fat lol like You said all mussel tone has gone in my belly and it's poking out alot more.. Its not hard though... I feel mussel twinges now and again it's a scary feeling.. 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy2b For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TK Wishing View Post
    Hi everyone

Our NT scan today went great. Our downs risk was 1:1888. So we are happy about that. Everything else looked fine too. Now I am madly analyzing the DVD of the scan to try and work out the gender!!! We actually want a surprise but I can't help but look anyway. Still too early probably. We are 13 weeks today. Here's a pic of our bub

Dyson how was your NT scan? You has yours today too right?
    I have mine tomorrow it was changed towards the end if last year

Sorry I've been MIA, went away & had no Internet access

So pi$$ed off with my mum & MIL, they told everyone that I was pregnant before I did, so much for its a secret don't tell anyone until after my scan tomorrow

Found out that my SIL is preggas too, she is due 2 weeks after me, so it takes the pressure off us as its her 1st.

Still have my nausea although it is getting better, Arnotts teddy bears are my savior ATM!

Welcome & congrats to all the new mummies

Thanks
    Reviews

Dyso, good luck for the scan tomorrow, I bet it will be amazing.

Does anyone know if they can see gender at the 12 week scan???? Some Internet sites say they can???

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

I think 12w is a bit early but I have heard the same only with a 3D scan though I think not sure hope so cause mine is at the end of the month would be good to find out!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ob appointment on 22nd jan yay get to see my buba again!! ❤

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone six weeks one day today. Felt mild nausea yesterday but not really that strong since I stopped the crinone. Hoping that means everything is still ok.

I wish I could get a scan now but seeing as the office is closed there is no chance till Monday.