9 January - Hope2487 OB Appointment
    10 January - Vivre NT Scan
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB Appointment
    15 January - Nat256 Scan and OB appointment
    16 January - Samarasmum OB appointment

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Hope you all had a lovely day with family and friends yesterday!
    I know my house is a pig sty and we have way too much food left over lol.
    How are you all feeling?
    I've had a ache lower back/ hips today it's annoying. Hopefully it's normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TK Wishing with your NT scan on Wednesday. I hope all goes well

Hope2487 The scan was good but I had to go by myself. Jb was measuring a week ahead. How are you going, I hope you have recovered from your ordeal.

Kayjayhoping1 I will put up my 12 week scan when I get back to work. It is not as good as my 11 week scan. Hopefully 5 weeks will go quick for you.

DJ Nette How are you going?

Newmummy2b lower back / hips aching is normal. If I am not sitting correctly on the lounge my back starts to ache.

A Big Addiegirl and everyone else. I hope everyone is well.

AFM we had a really good Christmas with a really nice sleep in the afternoon. My NT results came back the way I thought they would and I will be going for the blood test next week. My risk is 1:69 the good thing is my measurements are very similar to DD.

Thanks
    Reviews

Healthy 161bpm we are so happy dr said everything is in place and growing well !! I can rest my brain a little now been so worried!! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Newmummy2b That is great news now you can try and relax.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all!

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas :-) great news on the scan newmummy & Samaras mum! Our Xmas was good although between a car running me off the road, the crazy customer at work and never ending nausea I must say the actual day flew past way too quick.

I have my official 8 week scan tomorrow at 2 so hoping that the baby is still growing nicely! Also off to the gp for something to ease the nausea, luckily I've only vommitted a few times but working with food has become impossible & I'm only managing to eat carbs (the steroids have made me already put on over 5kilos in 8 weeks) so I'm scared I'm going to get really unhealthy...she offered me manakin at 6 weeks but I turned them down saying 'oh I'm not finding the morning sickness at all bad' can anyone say jinx?

What's everyone's plan with finding out the gender...we're going to wait til it's born so hopefully I can stick to that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, how are we all????

Very quiet on here over the Christmas period. I had a very relaxing time and still don't go back to work for 2 weeks. The rest has done me a lot of good I think, I hope the bleed has vanished now, I will find out at my scan which should be one day next week. Dh is away at the mo and I'm an emotional wreck! Trying to stay positive etc but these weeks pass so slowly, especially on pelvic rest which is really only slightly better than bed rest. DS is missing him too and handling an active 3 year Olson pelvic rest is well damn near impossible! The term the other half is very appropriate..... I feel like half of me is missing!

On a positive though my doppler is fantastic and I get readings everyday. Usually around the 160bpm. It's such a relief to hear every day!

Hope you all stay well, I'm sure we will be busy again soon when normal life kicks back in!!!!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope, I didn't have morning sickness at all till 9-10 weeks then it hit quite bad but only really for a few days. I had heard that you have less morning sickness with a boy! I was never sick, just felt naseous in waves.

We are finding out the gender, I waited with my first, so had the surprise and then found out with DS as it made things more practical. I also love to shop so knowing meant I could hit the sales! A surprise is great though, very special, I'm glad I waited with number 1 but I remember being about 32 weeks and intuition kicked in, I knew it was a girl and would have bet money on it and it was....... You might know yourself sooner than you think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487 Good luck with your scan today. We are going to find out as it was a surprise for DD and DS. With DS DH wanted to find out and I didn’t. I told him if he finds out I would know so we didn’t.

Jen80 It would be hard to handle an active 3 year old while trying to rest. I have been switching on the TV and letting the kids watch it while I go and have a nap. At times I wish I had a Doppler as I don’t’ feel pregnant.

Big to everyone else. Has anyone go any plans for New Years Eve?

AFM I go in for my BT on Wednesday and won’t find out the results for 2 weeks. I don’t have another appointment until the 16 and I have my DS Birthday to organise. We are going to take the kids to the zoo for New Years Eve. It should be good if I can stay awake.

Thanks
    Reviews

Our pic today of our little baby! Still perfectly on track and with a heartbeat up to 176! DH missed the scan by 5 minutes but luckily they have me the films today so I got to show him. Hope you all have an amazing New Years Eve! I'm working til 10 but not too fussed as I doubt I'll stay up that long anyhow
    Attached Images