+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We had 2 embryos transferred but it's a bit unusual because we have 2 bubs in one sac and the other sac is empty. So it looks like one embryo has not progressed and is a blighted ovum and the other one has split, meaning identical twins.

It was too early to see if the twins had a membrane between them at 7 weeks so we're hoping that tomorrow we'll be able to see a dividing membrane. It's better if they are in separate sacs, sharing one is risky.

So newmummy2b, you had 2 transferred too? We were on our first cycle of IVF too. Feel so fortunate. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

I recall Nat saying she had two but the twins are from the one embryo and are identical

Welcome to the newbies and yip Vivre I am enjoying my new toy and yesterday got a nice 157 heartbeat but will give it a rest unless I start to worry but I have another scan this Thurs.

Counting down to my holidays in 3 more days!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the info I only had one implanted I don't think I am carrying twins but my levels were rather high... Well ill soon find out on the 28th lol this is all so exciting xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dyso80 The last time I did a search there was a lot more apps available and now I can only find one. After my scan yesterday I feel so much more relaxed now that I know everything is ok. How are you feeling? Great picture. When I get near a scanner I will scan mine in.

Chances I hope the Govt mat leave works out for you. I didn’t find out the sex for my first 2 but I will for this one. I hope you get a better scan for your 12 week scan. I keep waking around 3am and cant get back to sleep. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Jen80 Hearing a heart beat is unreal. We heard jb’s yesterday. How is everything going with you and bubs?

Hope2487 Not long now with your scan.

Vivre Have you had your thyroid checked? Good luck with your OB appointment on Thursday. I am going to enjoy my almost 2 weeks off. I have to return to work on January 4.

Nat256 Wow twins. How was your OB appointment. Good luck with your scan today.

TK Wishing You are due the day after us.

Newmummy2b do you know your EDD

A Big Kayjayhoping1 and everyone else.

AFM I had my first OB appointment yesterday and found out about a new BT that is available called iGeneScreen. Not cheap but it is a non-invasive fetal trisomy test. We finally have a nice picture and bj was moving around and we saw and heard the heart beat it was great. I go in on Christmas eve for my NT scan. I also have to take thyroid medication daily and my OB said in a couple of weeks it will feel like someone has taken the brakes off. So I am looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    1st - Caketin
    9th - Samarasmum
    10th - TK Wishing
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre
    30th- NAT256

Due in August 2013
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    9th - Newmummy2b
    12th - Hope2487

Due in September 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

18 December - Addiegirl 7 week Scan
    20 December - Chances Scan
    20 December - Hope2487 Scan
    20 December - Vivre First OB Appointment
    24 December - Samarasmum NT Scan
    28 December - Newmummy2b Scan
    2 January - KayJayhoping1 Scan
    2 January - Dyso80 NT Scan
    4 January - Chances NT Scan

9 January - Hope2487 OB Appointment
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB Appointment

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Dyso80 The last time I did a search there was a lot more apps available and now I can only find one. After my scan yesterday I feel so much more relaxed now that I know everything is ok. How are you feeling? Great picture. When I get near a scanner I will scan mine in.
    To be honest I don't feel very pregnant at the moment, I had 2 really rough days & now nothing, I miss it, at least while I was sick I knew I was pregnant now I just feel really fat

I went to the chiropractor today & she is pregnant too & was telling me how she thought she had a belly, it's her 1st & she is super skinny & not showing anything at all, I said you want to see a belly & stood up & said now this is a belly & she was like holy $hit

My NT scan has been changed until the 4th now

Hope everyone is feeling fabulous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm sorry to read that you're feeling that way today Dyso. When did your belly grow?

What's the new test all about samarasmum? I'd be interested to know more.

I had my first ob appt today. He said that the twins are definitely identical in his opinion. Which adds to the risk but still happy to have 2. The good news is that they are in their own sacs so that's one less risk factor...yay! All growth and heartbeat were good.

Is everyone having the first trimester testing for downs etc?? I don't think I will. I'm older so the chances are that the result will be high and we wouldn't choose to stop the pregnancy regardless of results so I feel like saving myself the worry. This is the way I was thinking and it seems that the ob agrees. I'm still deciding though so I'd be interested in other's opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    What's the new test all about samarasmum? I'd be interested to know more.
    iGeneScreen is a highly efficient, non-incasive prenatal screening test for fetal trisomy, based on Massively Parallel Sequencing ("MPS") that analyses circulating cell-free fetal DNA extracted from a maternal blood sample. All screening tests carry a false positive and false negative rate, which for iGeneScreen tm is less than 1% for each, when testing for trisomy 13, 18 and 21 in the current pregnancy. iGeneScreen tm is conducted by BGI SHENZHen Clinical Laboratories.

This has been quoted from the iGeneScreen information sheet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

hi ladies,
    just a quick update from me had my scan today and all looking good, right size and good heartbeat. great xmas present! was told the due date is the 5th aug based on the ovulation date not sure why the nurse initially said the 3rd??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Good morning!
    Well up with the birds about to go gym and I always (except for last wed) am in a gd mood Wednesdays cause that's when my lil one has their birthday (haha the bump gets extra kisses this day) today it's 10 weeks, I had a sluggish heart reading of 130 this morn after a 157 the other day but not worried.
    Dyso sorry to hear ur having a hard time! This is kinda baby 1 for me but when they did my ectopic my stomach was ruined and I look 3/4mths easy! I don't care what others think I'm just glad to be here right now.
    Nat that is amazing news!!! Ur two lil ones are doing very well.
    Addiegirl good work on the scan, you must be relieved? After 2ww I found the scan the longest wait.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (19-12-2012)