+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, how did you first scan go? Hope it was worth the long drive?
    Hope, good luck in the heat, its only early 30s here and I can walk that far without amazing sweating
    Dyso 80, chances ad an increasing list of others – sorry to hear about the nausea. Im sweating my savoys & vegemite (its all balanced diet for me!) and gallons of water
    Dyso80 – love the baby pic.. its amazing how wonderful a little blurry blob can look (atleast Im referring to that’s what my child looks like)
    Jen, where did you get your scan done? Sounds amazing I want to get one and since Im in Melbourne I may get a chance.. Congrats also on all the positive scans that is fab news
    Hi to Samarasmum and everyone else, hope life is treating you well

Our scan went really well today, bub has a really strong heart beat and can definitely now see a massive head and little arms. It’s so amazing im never going to get sick of looking at it. I had lots of stretchiness in the stomach for the last few days so nice to see all is well and juniors is obviously making themselves comfy
    Im officially finished with IVF and handed over to my Obstetrician which is really amazing – first Obs appointment next Thursday and I cant wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to post briefly again ladies. I am reading all of your posts with great interest and following along with your journeys. It is so great to read new ideas such as the doppler etc and learn as I go....such a novice!!

Well I had my first scan today at 7 weeks + 2 and I now know my due date - 30th of July. And we have twins!!! We had 2 embryos transferred with IVF and it seems that one has become an empty sac but the other one has split! The doctor was a bit confused and called another sonographer to work it all out and move us to a better machine for a good look around. But it seems that we have 2 good healthy bubs in one big sac and nothing in the other smaller one.

This makes us high risk as the empty sac may come away and cause some bleeding at some stage and we hope that it doesn't affect the bubs. They searched for ages to see if the twins had a membrane between them as we're hoping that they do and they'll grow in separate sacs. It wasn't very clear yet so I'm going for another scan on Tuesday to see if it can be spotted.

The great news is that the bubs have good heart beats and are a good size so we're keeping positive and hoping for the best. I'm completely blown away as I still have basically no symptoms!!! Only very slightly tender breasts. So weird...Great though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Couldn't read and run although I'm going to sleep now,

Vivre congrats on the scan

And nat, what a miracle identical twins!

Congrats to you both!

Jen x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Sorry to post briefly again ladies. I am reading all of your posts with great interest and following along with your journeys. It is so great to read new ideas such as the doppler etc and learn as I go....such a novice!!

Well I had my first scan today at 7 weeks + 2 and I now know my due date - 30th of July. And we have twins!!! We had 2 embryos transferred with IVF and it seems that one has become an empty sac but the other one has split! The doctor was a bit confused and called another sonographer to work it all out and move us to a better machine for a good look around. But it seems that we have 2 good healthy bubs in one big sac and nothing in the other smaller one.

This makes us high risk as the empty sac may come away and cause some bleeding at some stage and we hope that it doesn't affect the bubs. They searched for ages to see if the twins had a membrane between them as we're hoping that they do and they'll grow in separate sacs. It wasn't very clear yet so I'm going for another scan on Tuesday to see if it can be spotted.

The great news is that the bubs have good heart beats and are a good size so we're keeping positive and hoping for the best. I'm completely blown away as I still have basically no symptoms!!! Only very slightly tender breasts. So weird...Great though!!!
    Wow congrats Nat!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dyso80 For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats nat! How amazing!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kayjayehoping1 For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congrats Nat, thats so exciting, enjoy the no symptoms while you can as Im sure your fun is going to begin in a few months time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivre For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Jen yip I have two weeks off back home so really looking fwd to seeing friends and family and just relaxing!

Wowsa Nat I was part hoping for a split embie and you did it! Congrats and I hope all goes well for you that's great news

Afm today was much better than yesterday but still nauseous. Back drinking ginger beer and the hot choc I had this morn worked a treat too! Tonight's back and so far nothing is working and I'm finding it hard to eat but am anyway, it stays down so that's the important thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chances For This Useful Post:

NAT256  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no..... It's started again! Gonna try to sleep and see my ob tomorrow for anti d. When is this going to end? Hoping its all ok! Hang in there little bean! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no Jen I hope they find the problem, maybe your just one of these mothers with a bit of bleeding every now and again and it's nothing!
    All the best today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and your little one Jen80. Hang in there!