+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

I looked at the predictor but as it was a frozen cycle didn't know whether to do it from when they fertilized (in which case all 7 embys would have been the same gender) or from the date of the FET. I'm going to go with a surprise...if I can manage it! The queasiness has gotten worse the last few days but still manageable so hopefully doesn't get any worse. Oooooh thanks for the Doppler link I may just go have a look now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm mine says girl, wonder how long Ill have to wait to find out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with scan tomorrow Vivre. I'm a bit panicked over mine, being the first one. I'm so scared I won't see a heartbeat. It's a 4 hour drive to the city in the morning and I imagine it will be a nervous trip! So I look forward to hearing how yours goes and to reporting with good news from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chances I think the NT scan is good to give you some sort of peace of mind or even just to see bub growing. That looks like a cool Doppler. I am going to try out the iPhone app. So you won’t be entitle to any mat leave from work?

Dyso80 Good lick with your scan tomorrow. I tested it out with my DD and DS and it was correct. I haven’t tried it out this time. That is great news that your scan is free.

Kayjayhoping1 Finding blood is always scary. Try to rest up and take it easy. How did your counsellor appointment go? I totally agree with you on that one. I found the hardest part about IVF is being in Limbo.

Jen80 Don’t worry about me post, we are here for you. You don’t need to worry about brown as it is old blood. That is great news that there was no sign of the tiny bleed.

Nat256 I know what you mean about your scan, I was the same. I am nervous about my next scan as I don’t know when it will be. My last 2 pregnancies didn’t go past 9 / 10 weeks

A Big Hope2487, Vivre and Addiegirl I hope everyone is well and having good week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

kayjayehoping1  (12-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Samarasmum View Post
    Chances I think the NT scan is good to give you some sort of peace of mind or even just to see bub growing. That looks like a cool Doppler. I am going to try out the iPhone app. So you won’t be entitle to any mat leave from work?

Dyso80 Good lick with your scan tomorrow. I tested it out with my DD and DS and it was correct. I haven’t tried it out this time. That is great news that your scan is free.

Kayjayhoping1 Finding blood is always scary. Try to rest up and take it easy. How did your counsellor appointment go? I totally agree with you on that one. I found the hardest part about IVF is being in Limbo.

Jen80 Don’t worry about me post, we are here for you. You don’t need to worry about brown as it is old blood. That is great news that there was no sign of the tiny bleed.

Nat256 I know what you mean about your scan, I was the same. I am nervous about my next scan as I don’t know when it will be. My last 2 pregnancies didn’t go past 9 / 10 weeks

A Big Hope2487, Vivre and Addiegirl I hope everyone is well and having good week.
    What's the iPhone app you are talking about?

Thanks
    Reviews

I found one app but it says that it doesn't really work before 28 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes well I'm not finding out my sex it's gonna be a surprise so I have 31wks to go lol.

And yip no maternity leave for me from work as I'm on a 12mth contract (ends two wks before im due) so even thou I was told I would be extended and the job exists....seriously who will extend a pregnant women? So it's the govt mat leave.

Thanks
    Reviews

Chances. I had a surprise with my first and found out with the second. I will find out this one too, it just made it easier for buying clothes in the sale etc, I know it sounds a bit cheap but bought white and unisex first time and then dd was born and I went out a bought loads and the unisex stuff was never / hardly worn. Both my 2 have been premmies too and by the time they were fitting in newborn size they were 3 months old!

I'm feeling much better about things today. I had my already booked scan yesterday and it was amazing. The place was great, there was a 50" screen on the wall infront of the bed so no cranking your neck to see and it was so clear. They even sent me home with a DVD of my scan and heard the heartbeat, it was awesome! I asked if my ob sends his ladies there and he does so I will be going there for all my scans. They even have the 4d ones too!

I hope the rest of you are well, vivre enjoy your scan today, it's magical!
    I have been reading around doing a lot of stressing, everyone else sounds to be doing well!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

My gosh Jen what a lovely scan, did you book this yourself?

I'm a little annoyed with my fs cause my 10 wk scan is just on his crudy monitor and you can't hear heart beats or hardly see much and it costs $180 for 3 minutes lol
    Hoping my NT scan in wk 12 will have better pics.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aargh I feel so sick

My nausea is getting worse, I thought it was meant to get better the further you were along, I had to get up at 10.45pm last night & eat something to make it go away. I wish they made nice ginger biscuits