+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Welcome Dyso.
    Yeh do the scan Chances, more piece of mind I think!
    I had a scare yesterday - I found blood I called the nurses at my clinic and they were great but not much I could do until bloods today. Anyway, needless to say I was a mess last night and didn't go to work today. Clinic just called and levels are 7540 which is spot on for 5 weeks. So yeh...no more bleeding so far but I'm definitely going to see the counsellor tomorrow at the clinic as I'm finding this really stressful. A negative cycle has nothing on this!
    Hope everone else is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre- i forgot to say, yes that sounds exhausting. I hope that doesnt go on for your whole pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Hey ladies, I'm a bad hubber at the mo, it's another me post..,..
    Woke up this morning, this time brown stuff! Panic was on, I went to docs at 9am and they did bloods and booked me in for a scan this morning. (I love my gp, he is so understanding that after IVF I'm a crazy moron who needs lots of reassurance!) scan was great, bubs had caught up a bit on size and was measuring 7 weeks 6 days so only a day behind and heart rate was 157bpm. What a relief, stress over for a little while. There was no sign of where the brown had come from and no sign of the tiny bleed next to the baby. I hope this is it for me and I can relax a little now and get to 12weeks without any more hiccups!

Hope the rest of you are well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    1st - Caketin
    9th - Samarasmum
    12th - Dyso80
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre

Due in August 2013
    ?- NAT256
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    12th - Hope2487

Due in September 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

11December - Jen80 Scan
    12 December - NAT256 Scan
    12 December - Vivre 8 Week Scan
    12 December - Jen80 OB Appointment
    12 December - Dyso80 9 week Scan
    17 December - Samarasmum First OB Appointment
    18 December - Addiegirl 7 week Scan
    20 December - Chances Scan
    20 December - Hope2487 Scan
    2 January - KayJayhoping1 Scan
    2 January - Dyso80 NT Scan
    4 January - Chances NT Scan

9 January - Hope2487 OB Appointment
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB Appointment
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 10-12-2012 at 20:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jen you are having a rough time I have heard dark blood is fine its just old blood and it since baby is doing excellent it must just be one of those things.

Well afm i finally brought a doppler after my investigations Brought this one http://www.parentslikeus.com.au/ultr...-dopplers.html

Has great reviews and it works from 10wks and this was the cheapest Australian site i could find for this version with free postage too

I also pulled out of a interview i had this week...just trying to minimise the stress and i've given up on work paying me maternity leave and am settling for the govt maternity leave all going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update samara...for the next update i have an NT scan booked Jan 4 2013.

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

hi ladies

not sure about the doppler, i think it can be tricky to find the heartbeat and would just stress if i couldnt, but thats me. also i guess once you start feeling the kicks you wont really need it.

as for the nt scan i didnt do it with dd because it cant tell you things for sure only that you have an increased risk eg the risk for downs syndrome for a woman your age is 1 in 500 but your risk is 1 in 100 which is still only a 1% risk but much higher than your girlfriend... to me such info would just have added stress and i would not have proceeded with amnio or taken any action to end the pregnancy. having said that some people just go to get a chance to see bubs and some like to know if there is an increased risk eg for downs so they can prepare mentally. thats my 2 cents worth sorry it is an essay. havent decided if i'll go this time.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone ever used the Chinese sex predictor before & had accurate results? I did it on the weekend & apparently I am having a girl

Thanks
    Reviews

Funny you say that Dyso cause I too did it in the wknd and it said girl! But I still think its a boy...I'm happy either way as long as they're healthy

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    Funny you say that Dyso cause I too did it in the wknd and it said girl! But I still think its a boy...I'm happy either way as long as they're healthy
    I really don't see how they can work it out from your age at conception & the month you conceived in, I guess I will find out in about 10 weeks or so

Got a call to confirm my scan tomorrow & turns out its free, yay so happy, was willing to pay anyway but hey more $$$ in my pocket at Christmas

I feel like such crap today, came home from work 2 hours early & slept, I had to force my self to wake up to go & get my son from daycare