+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jen - how stressful for you. I'm glad your little bean is OK. Try and rest up - yes.
    Samarasmum and Vivre - I've been hit with baby brain this early (put my undies on inside out today and didn't notice til trip no. 8 -ish to the loo!!!) I'm sure that's not normal haha!
    Samarasmum you are wonderful with the roll call - thanks, it does help when your brain has departed the building I can understand you not jumping over the moon just yet, you have had a rough ride by the looks of your signature (I chatted a bit in the Perth chat forum too awhile back)
    Addiegirl those nosebleeds dont sound nice, are your sinuses sore too?
    Is anyone else HUNGRY??? My goodness if I dont eat when it hits I get all shaky and start to feel sick....I'm gonna be huge if this keeps up!!
    Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen so sorry to hear about the bleed but it sounds like baby is not being affected so rest up and you will see in the second scan.

Hi samaras mum, i now have 2 interviews one fri and one next wed!! I told a work colleague today as i don't know what to do...so i'm going to them and if i get offered any then i will take it from there. He was very good and excited for me. Also next roll call put me down for a scan on the 20 December pretty please.

OMG at baby brain and undies...i did that yesterday except silly me wore them inside out allllll day and didn't realise til i got home and got changed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

So back at hospital today for follow up and they don't seem concerned. Was told everything looks great at the moment, hcg came back yesterday at 88000! Baby had grown correctly and everything looked good. It's a relief to hear but super paranoid still. Just pray everything will be ok. Roll on January and the 12week mark! Will feel so much better then. Looking at dopplers on the Internet, I had one with DS and it was great for me being super paranoid, have found one that works from 10weeks!! I might just have to get one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Great news Jen I have been thinking bout you and so glad your baby is doing well.

I agree roll on 12 weeks

What's a Doppler?*

Thanks
    Reviews

Where you can listen to babies heart beat. Midwives have them, looks a bit like a microphone and you put it in your belly to hear babies heart beat. We got one with DS for me being super paranoid but it was nice for dd to listen and be part of it all as she wasn't at the scans and things.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I want one too how much are they approx?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!!

I've been reading along but between work and sleep I haven't been doing much at all.

Jen - glad that things are still going well, but how scary you poor thing! Glad to hear your lil one is growing by the day too makes you realize how amazing it is that a baby grows in you.

Chances - good luck with your interview tomorrow :-)

Vivre - wow your I organized I'm impressed! I need to book in with our OB of choice tomorrow to make sure we don't miss out but it still doesn't feel real

Samarasmum - Thankyou so much for the roll call your a super star. I haven't made it to the laptop in forever lol too far away so the iPad has to do

Addie - I completely agree about the scan I just feel 'off' but can barely bring myself to say the word 'pregnant' til I see that there is something in there.

Kj- for the first time in my life I'm NOT hungry which is nice, but have to snack regularly or feel a bit queasy so having loads of fruit, we will be close they said to me August 11 or 12 depending on my scan :-)

As for telling people we had to tell some family straight away as they knew our exact cycle which is good but wasn't as exciting as we are playing it so cautiously. The rest of the family we may tell after the 7w scan on Xmas days just as they all know we're doing ivf and are so loving and supportive but I'll feel so brad getting all their sympathy when I know I don't need it yet...but I'm undecided still

I'm feeling pretty good completely exhausted & had to go buy a new bra already as my underwire was killing me! My clinic can't scan me before Xmas (and still can't lock in a date) so were going to have a private scan on Xmas Eve which good or bad at least we'll know before Xmas.

Hoping everyone is feeling ok, xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh a doppler sounds good, wish they worked from a bit earlier on tho!
    Chances, so glad im not the only one haha!
    How are u feeling jen? I hope your ok and not too stressed.
    Hope - you and i have very similar stories with fertility issues. I completely understand your hesitation. It would be nice to let go and enjoy but after everything, its all a bit hard to believe and being so early too...lets hope we get to the point where we can relax and then enjoy our healthy little bundles of joy come august next year.
    I hope everyone else is feeling ok and bring on the 12 week mark for everyone!
    KJ

Thanks
    Reviews

First ob appointment today! I'm excited! Haha

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay the clinic called in and first scan is booked for December 20th with our first OB appointment on the 9th of Jan if all goes well! Only 13 more sleeps :-) sooooo tired today, nearly set my house on fire is my sleepy daze last night while cooking tea by throwing the packet of pasta on the bench next to the open flame and watching the whole packet burst into flames silly silly moment! Luckily I got it into the sink before all the plastic disintegrated or the bench caught on fire!!!

So excited for a weekend off to do nothing except clean through the house. How's everyone else doing today? Xx