+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

KJ I fully understand how your circle of "those in the know" would be bigger than most with your ivf journey.
    You have done so well hun I only had two bk to bk cycles and one pick up and transfer and I was a mess lol
    I admire your strength! And you must have a wonderful hubby supporting you.

Thanks
    Reviews

And yay finally after 3 weeks of forms back and forth I have been accepted into mater women's public hospital!
    That's one less worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chances, yep its been tough guess thats why im so nervous now! I havent read back yet. I'm not sure how the hospital side of things works...is mater obviously yr choice and u have to apply? Great that u get to go where u want if thats the case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre wow hospital forms already. If you like avocado you can have that with melted cheese. 1 year is a good amount of time to have off.

Jen80 That sounds great they do say + or – 5 days, congratulations on only having one.

Chances Have you had your job interview yet. Good luck with it. A 10 week scan will look even better. Only a few friends know. I am trying to wait until my OB appointment and hopefully I get a scan with a picture and I can tell my DD that she can show and tell. Not sure about face book as I don’t post much. I have told my boss as I wanted to be up front with him.

Caketin How are you going?

Nat256 That sounds good that they will keep your job open for you for that long. Travelling with a baby can work you just have to adapt.

Kayjayhopping I know what you mean about the headaches. They could be because of your hormone levels. Just try and relax and not stress. I am still not over the moon due to past experiences.

Hope2487 Welcome I hope you get in before Christmas for you scan

Nana naps are good when you can get them. I am not as tired as I was, except at the end of the day I end up having an early night. At our scan we didn’t get to see the heartbeat not like in the past and no picture for us. I hope I get another scan on the 17th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll Call

Due in July 2013
    1st - Caketin
    9th - Samarasmum
    16th - Chances
    21st - Jen80
    22nd - Vivre

Due in August 2013
    ?- NAT256
    3rd - Addiegirl
    9th - Kayjayhoping1
    12th - Hope2487

Due in September 2013

Our Precious Angels

Scans & Appointments

11December - Jen80 Scan
    12 December - NAT256 Scan
    12 December - Vivre Scan
    12 December - Jen80 OB Appointment
    17 December - Samarasmum First OB Appointment
    18 December - Addiegirl 7 week Scan
    2 January - KayJayhoping1 Scan
    14 January - Addiegirl First OB Appointment

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I have had the worst day ever..... Well it started last night..., woke at 3am went to the toilet and had red blood! Panic set in but waited till morning to go to a&e. it stopped as quick as it came. The hospital did a scan and bean looked good, it had grown from yesterday and heart rate increased to 128bpm. What they did see though is a small 5mm bleed very close to bean. They aren't sure what has caused it but she was rough yesterday with the internal scan, which may have aggravated it. I had to have anti d as I am rhesus neg. I'm a bit more relaxed now but not totally. I have a scan next Tuesday so we will go from there! What a day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen80 Try and rest as much as you can. I know that can be dificult with children. I have everthing crossed for you that all will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take care Jen.. you have had such a rough ride

Samarasmum you are such a star with all the updates, Im convinced I already have baby brain as my memory is on the slide already

great suggestion about the avocado, may try it next week
    I got the confirmation for the hospital today and all the birthing classes info, it all seems a bit full on but I trying to just ride with it. Its hard to try and not jinx anything
    We have 8 week scan next Wed and first Obs appointment 2 weeks after that so my life is well and truly reduced to 2 week blocks

Good luck with the interview chances, hope it goes ok

To everyone else, hope the week has been good with not too many horrible symptoms

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vivre For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre I know what you mean about baby brain. I have been hit aswell. The good thing is you do get your brain back eventually.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

sorry i have been mia for a while, not much happening just impatiently counting down the days to my scan.

as for symptoms well tired, backache, some cramping, sore boobies, headaches and nose bleeds. had lots of nose bleeds with dd and just had my first couple today. it sucks when it happens at work our toilets are down stairs and a hike away thank god i dont have ms.

as for telling people im preggers, told my mum straight away and told my dd mums group after a couple of days half of them are preggers as well and they knew about the fet. will wait til 12w at least before telling work. might tell dh family after the 7w scan. doesnt really seem real until you have had the scan does it?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub