+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due July/August/September 2013

Hi ladies, can I cautiously jump in? I got my BFP (193hcg) today and if all goes to plan am due August 12th next year!

It was our 5th FET and finally on a modified version of the Colorado protocol got our first BFP...it doesn't seem real though even though we've waited so long!

I'm feeling pretty good still just my chest is so tender and feeling bloated & unbelievably tired! And the cramps wow all those cycles of people telling you AF and pregnant symptoms are the same and wouldn't you know it they were right ;-)

Waiting to hear about my scan ill be 7 weeks just before Xmas so might have to wait til the new year as my clinics closed boooo!

Hope everyone's feeling ok x

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome hope, fingers crossed you get your scan before Christmas!

Afm had my scan this morning. There looked to be only 1 in there and heart rate of 121. Measuring a little small but I had the same with DS. It measured 6w4d and I'm 7w 1d officially so not far off though. I'm happy but couldn't really tell anything on the scan, it was so blurry and unclear! I am booked in for another scan next week as my ovaries were huge! First thing she mentioned when all I wanted was to see a baby, she's measuring my ovaries!!! Just got out pics from DS and he measured 4-5 days behind at 8.5 weeks but the picture is so much clearer. We couldn't listen to heartbeat either as she said it made it too hot!!! Think it must be an older machine! So another wait till next week but I also have booked to see the Ob next Wednesday!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Jen that's fab news and only the one tough lil one huh

You poor thing still suffering from ohss.

Sounds like you had a machine like mine ! Did you see the heart beat? We could but we never got a reading I don't even think ours was that sophisticated.
    So no decent pics either?

I have one more scan at 10 weeks before my fs refers me for the NT scan....prob is I think it's when I'm in NZ so may have to get it there, my mum would love that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well well well it appears that Will and Kate are due around the same time as our baby!
    Copycats lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bad night last night, felt so nauseous so you can imagine how happy I was when I turned on the tv and all they could talk about was morning sickness.
    Bloody royals stealing our thunder!
    Its a pity we dont live in England because they usually throw out perks to other mothers that have babies around the same time

Glad to hear the scan went well Jen. My FS moved the whole ultrasound during mine so she could show me my swollen ovaries.. Im sure I could have lived with out that and bub does look like a blob but Im sure the pics will get better over time.
    We have our next one a week Wed and cant wait already
    I cant wait to hear the heartbeart with my own ears, it was nice seeing something that FS assured us was the heart beat.. but it will be nicer when it starts looking like a baby

Welcome Hope & Kaz.. great to have lots of new members to our happy little group
    Hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Hope - If all goes well, we'll be due almost at the same time, I'm due 9th August. I have to wait until the 2nd Jan for my first scan waiting waiting...

Glad your scan went well Jen, haha I can imagine your frustration looking at your ovaries!!

Oh Vivre that's no good feeling nauseous and having to watch about the royals too!!

I have headaches at mo, they're normally an af sign and I'm sure she's about to rear her ugly head at any moment! I'm sure this is normal...after going through IVF I guess it's kinda hard to believe when you get that bfp! anyone else go/going through this? I'm so scared!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi KJ

When I was in week 5 I had real bad headaches so it must be normal! Just make sure to drink lots of water and if your working get outside for a walk and fresh air on ya breaks.

Afm I haven't had many harsh symptoms just tiredness.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi KJ and welcome hope

When I was in week 5 I had real bad headaches so it must be normal! Just make sure to drink lots of water and if your working get outside for a walk and fresh air on ya breaks.

Afm I haven't had many harsh symptoms just tiredness.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh gosh double post sorry will delete one tonight at home.

Just a Q and poor Kate having to tell the world at only 8 weeks....when go you all plan on telling a) mum and dad b) close friends and close family c) extended friends and family?

For me:
    a) and b) I told mum and day day of positive pregnancy test, then my brother and a aunty
    b) a week later my partner told his family and I told a cousin and a close friend
    c) still to tell others and prob will tell a few closeish friends and family while bk hm on holiday during wks 10-12.5.

Lastly announce on fb for others at 5months (I had a work colleague who lost a baby at 20 wks) so out of respect and to be mindful those who know her wait til after this date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chances,

i guess becuase they're a part of my normal AF cycle it's freaking me out but yeh moving around and sleeping are helping at the mo. Still going to acupuncture too which helps a bit.
    I'm struggling with telling people as I'm scared I'll jinx myself! My mum and Dad know as does my boss and my work colleague. 3 of my best friends will also be told soon and my partner told his mum and aunty.
    Have you found that when you go through IVF that everyone of course wants to know how you went? I guess I needed a lot of support over the last 2.5 years and 5 cycles so I had to tell people (and it interferred with work, hence why boss knows who is super supportive I might add) now that I've got that long hoped for bfp people want to know how I went and I'm not very good at lying yet I dont really want to tell them just yet...
    My GF had to tell people early as she was so sick. That would be hard, poor Kate - especially being a Royal, not like their lives aren't in the spot light enough?!!
    KJ