+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2plus3equals6 is offline impatiently waiting TTC miracle number 4
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I know this may sound dumb but.... and what else could this be??

is there a point that HCG stops ?? as in can you be too pregnant for a HPT to work??

I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years and logically know that I am couldn't be pregnant as my DH has 100% anti sperm antibodies (100% on head, mid piece and tail) so we have been told natural conception is almost impossble but about a month ago I started getting feelings like somehing is moving inside me (like when a bub rolls over) but all logic told me I was just gassy or constipated or something took some laxatives cleared everything out thought all was sorted BUT now the feeling is becoming more regular as in daily, noticable after meals in particualr and still I keep saying it can't be a miracle as I have POAS at Drs and at home all with BFNs and my logic still says i can't be UTD, but just now sitting here on my laptop I got a proper 'kick' style flutter that was out of the blue and it is making me wonder....

I only flew to see a FS and discuss IVF/ICSI last week and am happily planning to start IVF in Feb so I am not trying to imagine symptoms I don't chart or temp only thing I do is mark days I have AF on FF I have for the first time in my life had 2 33day cycles last AF was only 2 weeks ago but these feelings are getting too regular now but will feel soooooooooo mega stupid going to Dr to ask for a BT or ultrasound when logic says I am not UTD.

I've have had 2 bubs so now the feeling of a bub moving, What other ideas or things could expain these feelings??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go ask for a u/s hun just to be sure. Some people don't show on home preg tests.
    I would say you are pregnant by what you are describing.
    Best of luck When was the last time you did a test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ellimac View Post
    Go ask for a u/s hun just to be sure. Some people don't show on home preg tests.
    I would say you are pregnant by what you are describing.
    Best of luck When was the last time you did a test?

about 4 days ago, then 2 weeks before that at Drs they took blood tests to test for 100 other things to have routine 'baselines' on record and only test the forgot to do was a preg test, I will have to go check it out I know but after 2 1/2 years of TTC I just don't want to face the results if they are again a BFN and with the antibodies most likely is all just another cruel joke my body is playing on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good luck either way. It maybe worth going to doctor anyway if your not feeling right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Maybe you should see your GP and talk to them about your concerns. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Listen to your body - you may not be pregnant (esp if AF is still happening), but there's other intestinal issues which can cause feelings of movement so it's definitely worth checking out.

My hubby has a long history of issues with his digestive tract - even had several surgeries, and if you put your hand on his belly when he's feeling movement, you would swear there's a baby kicking and moving around in there! I know we desperately want to have a baby, but I'm not that good

You don't even have to say to the Doc what's on your mind, just tell them that you have been having stomach issues and you would like to have an ultrasound to see what's causing it. Particularly because you're a woman, they will generally check out your uterus, tubes, etc to make sure it's not referred pain from your reproductive area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If what you are feeling is a baby moving you would have to be around or at least 4 months pregnant. Is that possible? You said you had AF 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't think you are pregnant as you are still having fairly regular AF. I get what feels like a baby kick all the time and I am definitely not pregnant. I think once you've had kids your body notices these feelings more and it's very similar to a baby so it makes us wonder. Go to the doc and get an US.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I know this may sound dumb but.... and what else could this be??

Mumsical - I honestly don't think I am, my logic says I am not, 2 1/2 years of timed BDing 11 rounds of clomid, DHs antisperm antibodies and all that to now be getting regular AF and find out I am would be a true miracle, but my mum got full AF till 6 months with my brother and I was 16 weeks with my first before I found out so think tomorrow will be a trip to the drs to find out one way or the other what is happening.

Thanks
    Reviews

There was a girl in my anti-natal classes when I was pregnant with My son that didn't know she was until almost 20weeks. Still had regular cycles, AF, no sickness etc. only when she started showing heaps and bubs was kicking did she think to check. Weird things happen!
    Certainly worth checking out either way..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I know this may sound dumb but.... and what else could this be??

Id get it checked out if I were you, one of my friends didn't find out til she was 6 months!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub