+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    Could have helped unload and pack shopping etc?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I offered to do this once in an almost identical situation and got told to "mind my ****ing business" so unfortunately I've been too scared to offer since!

Sorry you had a rough morning OP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WineTime For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it a-hole day today?

[QUOTE=WineTime;6907042]I offered to do this once in an almost identical situation and got told to "mind my ****ing business" so unfortunately I've been too scared to offer since!/[QUOTE]

How rude! I've had people help me as it's quite a struggle taking two 3 year olds shopping whilst heavily pregnant (and even whilst not pregnant!) and I have always been so grateful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Where else are the people in line supposed to look? I don't think they would have been doing it in a malicious way. I think you were just stressed and being heavily pregnant, over it all. hope your day gets better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Couldn't any of them offered to help though. This is what annoys me, people are always quick to comment but can't be arsed to give you a quick hand.
    I agree!!
    Why could no one help her load some things onto the check out?
    I have helped a few times for the elderly, I have helped a mum once who had 3 kids and a newborn wrapped to her, Dh even pushed her trolly her car as she just had so much stuff.

A few times when waiting in line at things dd has started screaming and throwing a fit, sometimes I get the stares or the one comment I got at the post office once "Shut that kid up!"
    But others have helped calm dd down with peeka boo, one lady offered her keys to dd when she was little.

Just helping makes it easier for everyone..

Op I'm sorry you had such a bad day!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Is it a-hole day today?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    I agree!!
    I have helped a few times for the elderly, I have helped a mum once who had 3 kids and a newborn wrapped to her, Dh even pushed her trolly her car as she just had so much stuff.

A few times when waiting in line at things dd has started screaming and throwing a fit, sometimes I get the stares or the one comment I got at the post office once "Shut that kid up!"
    But others have helped calm dd down with peeka boo, one lady offered her keys to dd when she was little.

shut that kid up? Oh how charming!

I agree that someone couldve helped!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    I agree!!

omg, if someone told me ''shut that kid up'' I would have told him/her to &%#$ off .

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    omg, if someone told me ''shut that kid up'' I would have told him/her to &%#$ off .
    Some people seem to forget that we where all babies at one stage and we all have our off moments/days ....having someone tell you to shut your kid up would have copped a mouth from me also....just no need for this type of added stress....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (14-11-2012),Kiplusthree  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    some people can be so judgmental sometimes.
    im sure their child has cried at least once while in public...
    when df and i go shopping we cop the meanest comments and looks.
    we LOOK very young and have three kids.
    We have quite well behaved children, whom sometimes get a Lil excited if we treat them while out. its also exciting that daddy is with us shopping because he works a lot.
    people have said "oh my god, look how many kids they have! they are too young, bet they can't look after them"
    we get heads shook at us and our fair share of tsk tsk's. we smile at people and say hello but just get stared or huffed at.
    mostly i ignore it.
    but on the positive side most times we go out people compliment on how beautiful and well behaved/mannered they are...
    sorry you had a bad day op definitely know how you feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Is it a-hole day today?

Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    I offered to do this once in an almost identical situation and got told to "mind my ****ing business" so unfortunately I've been too scared to offer since!

Sorry you had a rough morning OP
    Yeah I've gone to pick something up for someone who'd dropped something and was snapped at. Makes me scared to help people.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the shops with my Austic DD and she ask the lady serving us if she was a man or a woman. The lady looked down and asked my DD if she was a smart *** or a little girl.