+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default near the end but i cant see the light:(

What did you end up weighing in the final weeks of your pregnancy? Im finding it so hard to fit snacks in - i cant do a meal esp dinner, or i'll be too uncomfprtable and up all night with reflux and vomiting.
    Im 34 weeks, im not 'glowing', im totally over it. I have nothing nice to wear that falunts my pregnancy, so i just look fat and puffy all the time..
    Iv been really positive and loving everything about being pregnant. It's been easy and problem free.... up untill now, im just sick of myself. I cant hold DD when she wants to be held. Im pee-ing myself when i cough, the braxton hicks are strong and happen whenever i bend down or when im trying to get up off the couch. Sex is a joke. I feel like ive been pregnant forever and i have forever to go. I didnt labour with my first so i dont even know what signs im looking out for as in, possible early labour signs. Have an ob's appt next week - do you think he'd have an idea if im close yet?
    Arghh cmon bub's i really want to meet you, dont be late pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!

Anyone else feeling .....blah?

Thanks
    Reviews

I am 32 weeks and struggling this time. My bump is so much bigger this time, my back and hips ache all the time, I have reflux, I can barely lift DD (13 months). I am so uncomfortable and still 6 weeks til my C-section. I breezed through my first pregnancy and this one is really testing me.

I know I am lucky I have no health problems but am so over it.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 38+2 and have had a great pregnancy but it's the longest I've ever been pregnant and am starting to get over it, I feel like I'll be pregnant forever too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: near the end but i cant see the light:(

I am now 5 days overdue and soooo over it! I know exactly what u mean when you say your pregnancy feels like forever. On the bright side the eating and reflux will get better when bub drops

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just keep thinking about how awesome your bub is doing in there! Never wish for an early delivery... The NICU is not a place you want to be.

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel your pain!
    I'm 36 + 4 and this is my 3rd pregnancy and has been the hardest on me so far. I've been sick with something almost the whole pregnancy and I am stressed all the time! I recently had an awful cough and every time I coughed I would pee too! Sometimes with out knowing it! And just last week in the super market I peed when I coughed and I was wearing a long skirt and daggy loose undies so I felt it go all the way down my leg!!!

But hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel! You know it will happen.... Eventually!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Harliben View Post
    I feel your pain!
    I'm 36 + 4 and this is my 3rd pregnancy and has been the hardest on me so far. I've been sick with something almost the whole pregnancy and I am stressed all the time! I recently had an awful cough and every time I coughed I would pee too! Sometimes with out knowing it! And just last week in the super market I peed when I coughed and I was wearing a long skirt and daggy loose undies so I felt it go all the way down my leg!!!

But hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel! You know it will happen.... Eventually!
    yuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time I'm feeling that way I think about all those women who are having trouble having children of their own or have lost a pregnancy or baby... Makes me feel grateful for every ache and pain caused by baking my baby I'm so lucky to have. I hope you feel better soon.