+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Tonight I am a Widow...

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Sadly, I have been a widow since Diablo 3 came out.
    Me too. Diablo 3, battlefield3, halo 4 on the weekend just gone (while we were staying with friends lol) and occasionally Starcraft aswell.

It's a LDR though so doesn't affect me too badly as when we're together, he generally doesn't play. Last weekend was purely because he can't play halo at home and I was curled up in his arms while he played lol.

They beat it though - was so cute, a pair of 27yo boys grinning like idiots, so proud of themselves lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Tonight I am a Widow...

definatly me tonight! just got a txt from DP asking if its ok he buys the new assassins creed. looks like im going to be a widow for about a month till he either completes it or gives up on it lol. oh well least means I get a early night sleep only to be woken up by him yelling at the game. as long as he dont wake up DS im happy lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laydeebug View Post
    oh come on the Black Ops 2 add was pretty awesome...can't blame em for wanting to check it out :P

As for the WoWidows (see what I did there) its the raids that you gotta watch out for...an instance can be half hour...a raid is a whole darn night. And breaks are dictated by raid leader!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Last raid my DP did was 6 hours!!! I went to bed early that night and was just glad we didn't have DSD!!! I tell him no more raids, unless I am not home! I get bored of him yelling about the other people on his team and then after about 2hrs he tends to rage quit, so hpefully he is over a lot of his game when our bub comes along...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smidget3004 For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

oh come on the Black Ops 2 add was pretty awesome...can't blame em for wanting to check it out :P

As for the WoWidows (see what I did there) its the raids that you gotta watch out for...an instance can be half hour...a raid is a whole darn night. And breaks are dictated by raid leader!

No they‘re not? Oo. As long as afk has been mentioned and they arent dungeoning\boss battle, he can break when he likes.

Or maybe DFs guild mistress just heard me screaming like a banshee at him that i was gonna put a battle axe through his laptop if he didnt get off WoW and come to bed....?

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thankfully DP and I never got into raiding. I was a more casual player and didnt have the dedication to sit there for a full 6hrs for the possibility of an item that some other douche would ninja anyway.

I havent played in ages but I heard MoP was supposed to be awesome....from the promos it looked cr@p to me. Its not exciting enough to make me want to play again.

DP found an item on Diablo 3 the other night that sells for $250 REAL money....after I got over understanding who pays real money for game items I asked if he sold it and he was like "hell no! Im gonna wear it!"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (14-11-2012),OJandMe  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

He's either in a very very casual guild, or yes they heard you screaming and took pity lol

But hey id scream like a banshee too if I werent the guild mistress myself :P (at least i was until i stopped playing a few months ago...priorities...)

Lol. I think they took pity. Angry fianca was angry. Very angry at WoW. Lol. There was threats of me deleting his accounts and the game off his laptop.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub