+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Tonight I am a Widow...

I was much the same last night while DH was playing the new COD.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemissellie View Post
    oh he will find time! I dont think they necessarily have to stop but maybe cut down yes. It is a hobby after all

DH goes on about a game and how we wont need another game for aggeesss plays it, finishes it in 2 weeks and then doesnt play it again either lol Gets expensive!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    My DP uses PC th en downloads them and pays only a smaller amount? He says its cheaper than xbox? I just go "oh yeah" hahaha.

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    My DP uses PC th en downloads them and pays only a smaller amount? He says its cheaper than xbox? I just go "oh yeah" hahaha.
    Yes it is cheaper to buy online keys and things. That's why DH is waiting for Assassins Creed 3 for PC to come instead of buying the console versions.. it's cheaper to buy the download key.

We have SOOOOOO many games. I haven't even seen him play half of them. But he only ever plays at night after the kids are in bed and when he actually has time that he isn't studying and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

yeh DH is predominately a pc gamer but couldnt wait for Assasins creed 3 to come out on pc so he got the ps3 version. He pre orders alot of games online for pc and does just download some, depends. He always wants to be one of the first to play and some games u can download but have to purchase if u want to play online, have extra content etc.

Im pretending to know what im talking about

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

OJandMe  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tonight I am a Widow...

^ me too
    Theres always an 'it' game that he goes on and on about! I usually just nod and smile and say "thats great baby" whenever he is giving me a running commentary lol

I dont mind playing myself but get bored very easily and does my head in playing for more than half an hour at a time

Guess im just no hardcore gamer!

Oh yes the running commentary. So fascinating, not! "Look at my toon, I got this new helmet and shoulders. How cool does he look? But I had to fight "insert random boss here " and this noob kept wiping us and ......,,.

That's nice dear

I too played wow for a while but it lost its appeal and I have never found the interest in it or any other game again really.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

OJandMe  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

My SIL is a gamer-widow too... 6 month old baby likes to watch daddy kill the noobs apparently.... My older brother borrowed Halo 4 from my younger brother on the weekend so that he could decide how desperately he needed it or if he could wait for a more financially feasible time.... Not sure what he decided to do. He's also a WOW-head, no matter what other games come out he always goes back to WOW. He got his first Nintendo at 9 yrs old and has been a dedicated gamer ever since. You can't change them just gotta nod and smile lol

Thanks
    Reviews

They could be doing much worse things at least they are at home with their families. DH doesnt go out partying with mates etc.

He is at home with us - well physically anyway. Mentally he is in North America fighting redcoats during the American Revolution around 1775 bahaha.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (14-11-2012),OJandMe  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

They could be doing much worse things at least they are at home with their families. DH doesnt go out partying with mates etc.

He is at home with us - well physically anyway. Mentally he is in North America fighting redcoats during the American Revolution around 1775 bahaha.

Bahahaha that's true. I'm always like 'babe can you help me with this?' Hang on let me get to a safe spot...
    I always say 'who cares your going to die anyway muhahaha!!

I can't play I get furious if I lose and DP wins (if we play Xbox or Nintendo) I crack a tantrum like a toddler hahaha!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    "Look at my toon, I got this new helmet and shoulders. How cool does he look? But I had to fight "insert random boss here " and this noob kept wiping us and ......,,.

That's nice dear

I too played wow for a while but it lost its appeal and I have never found the interest in it or any other game again really.
    PMSL Oh God that is soo true. I was really really into Wow until Cata and then it was just sh!t. DP continued to play a bit after I stopped but then got bored too and started playing online Sony games (Battlefield mainly) and other PC games (Diablo).

Thanks
    Reviews

Bahahaha that's true. I'm always like 'babe can you help me with this?' Hang on let me get to a safe spot...
    I always say 'who cares your going to die anyway muhahaha!!

I can't play I get furious if I lose and DP wins (if we play Xbox or Nintendo) I crack a tantrum like a toddler hahaha!!
    Thats prob the only part that annoys me, having to wait for him to get to a safe spot or that he is in an instance and cant pause the game yadda yadda.....