+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a pair till they wore out need to get more but the price is little off putting as mine were from a friend who got the wrong size when overseas and couldnt exchange them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No. I know a couple of people who absolutely love them, and they have tried to convince me my life would change owning a pair, but they are just not an attractive shoe imo (and so expensive).

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I have some and I love them, so comfy. They're black but a kind of thong/sandal hybrid. I just sometimes have an out of body experience and think wtf is on my feet!
    Lol I wasn't going to reply until I knew why you were asking :P

But now I know, i will admit I own two pairs. I have green slip on sandals which I live in during summer and a black pair of shoes for winter. I have really wide feet and find it very hard to get shoes that fit, my birkies are sooo comfy... the shoes go really well with wide leg jeans (which I just about live in). The sandals are pretty ugly though so I mostly wear them around home

To the PP who found other peoples birkies uncomfy, after a few wears they shape themselves to your foot, which is probably why they didn't fit your shape

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you or have you ever owned a pair of

I am wearing birkis as I write this I LOVE them! They are the shoes I wear the most. I'm a nurse so very used to wearing sensible shoes when I don't my feet try and mount a revolt!

I don't hunk they're ugly just not dainty and pretty (my opinion is a little bias though)

Thanks
    Reviews

I love my birkis! I live in them over summer and couldn't care less if other people think they look ugly. I do a lot of walking and need to be comfy. Thongs or pretty sandals wouldn't cut it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes! I'm wearing them now... with socks

Even when it's cold I want to wear them. Super comfy!

ETA: I also think they are uber stylish (not with socks). But everyone has their own interpretation of style. Personally I would never be caught wearing a sandal with a diamonte, sparkles or flower on it.
    Last edited by babyla; 14-11-2012 at 08:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I want some but they're so expensive, I am aaall about comfort!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    I want some but they're so expensive, I am aaall about comfort!!
    They're worth it and they seriously last for years. I've had the pair I'm in now for nearly 9 years and they're not really even worn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE MY BIRKIES i'm 22 should be all about 'fashion' but with a size 11/12 foot i go for comfort! I have a flat foot due to living in nothing but thongs

They have some really gorgeous ones A couple of years ago swarskovski (sp) had a range with crystals on them and they were $500.. I wish i got them!!!

I own 5 pairs I can't remember who mentioned the crocs? but birkenstock do a "chef" shoe which nurses & doctors wear at the hospital which is very similar and much longer lasting!! and also a sandal variety

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.bstore.com.au/sandals?manufacturer=535

not sure what size foot you have but they have a sales section