+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Damn you, coldsore! - Week 3, Day 7 - Blog 35

Sorry to take a brief pause from only exercise blogging but I woke this morning with the world's biggest coldsore on my bottom lip. It's painful. Anyway, I'm 8DPO so naturally I spent a vast majority of my time today Googling variations of "coldsore two week wait". Apparently it can be a good sign because it could be hormonal or my immune system could be low because my body is focusing on growing a baby, wouldn't that be nice! I don't have high hopes, though, because I have no real "symptoms" and if I'm not pregnant this month it won't be the end of the world because it'll mean that I can continue to give everything I've got to this challenge without having to dial back my exercise due to pregnancy! (I say this now but you just wait and watch me get all sad panda when I get a BFN!)

Anyway, I spent some time this morning applying hot tea bags to it and I think it's improved it a lot. I want it to go away but I don't want to use anything just in case I am pregnant, Catch 22. I'm proud of myself, though. I did think that one cause could be because I've recently gone from doing no exercise to an hour of exercise daily and then from Thursday onwards to an hour and a half of exercise daily!

I didn't let that stop me, though! I did Rush this morning and then Exhilarate this evening. If I truly thought that it was too much, I would dial it back but aside from getting the coldsore, I feel fantastic and have more energy than ever so if my body has some adjustments to make because it thinks this is me getting run down, I'll plough on through while it makes those adjustments...even if it means walking around with Mount Vesuvius on my bottom lip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I hate cold sores. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Thanks hun! That is the only acceptable reason for my stomach to ever get any bigger than it is now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Damn you, coldsore! - Week 3, Day 7 - Blog 37

Sending lots of baby dust your way! Hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks hun, it would be great to finally be pregnant and it would be just my luck to get pregnant when I've finally started to do something about losing weight, right!