+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Talking Day 22 - The package awaits...

Day 22

I picked up my package this morning and I am having a fantastic day. I didn't get to Zumba this morning as Danny woke up at 3am for a huge feed and we were out the door by 3:30am.

I am having a "eat what you want" day (within reason of course). We are going out to a Greek restaurant tonight, so that will be fun.

We actually booked a really big room, so there is plenty of room to Zumba. So when I come back tonight I will Zumba it up.

I won't be weighing in tomorrow as I have no scales packed with me, so weigh in day this week will be Thursday. I am not looking for to it as the scales have been pure evil this week. I have made a firm commitment to not allow them to dictate how I feel about myself and they certainly are not going to ruin my commitment to this challenge.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am so fascinated about what it in this package. Do your family know there is a surprise coming?

Just have a nice time away and enjoy your greek meal (that you aren't cooking).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Oh my goodness, Jenny! Way to keep us in suspense!

Have an amazing day with your family and yay for having enough room to Zumba at the hotel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I am so fascinated about what it in this package. Do your family know there is a surprise coming?

Just have a nice time away and enjoy your greek meal (that you aren't cooking).
    No, my family have no idea. I am suppose to be up here doing Christmas shopping. They are going to be over the moon when they see "the package". I can't wait to see the kids face's.

The meal was so yummy. We had a lovely time. It is very rare for me to go to a restaurant , so that made it extra special.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Oh my goodness, Jenny! Way to keep us in suspense!

Have an amazing day with your family and yay for having enough room to Zumba at the hotel!
    We have had the best day and I think tomorrow will be just as good. We are heading up into the tablelands and than home. I am just waiting for dinner to settle now and than I will do Rush. So I am one tired pumpkin tonight but I am still looking forward to my workout. I hoping to get hubby to finally do it with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Oooooh, good luck with that! My husband watched me do most of Rush this morning while he made breakfast...he pretty much just laughed at me and repeated Kass and Loretta's lines in Beto's accent.

He did admit to me tonight that he had been "hoping to look good for his birthday" (25th of November) and it was a feeling that I know so well that my heart broke for him. I'm encouraging him to do some exercise, I keep telling him how good I feel...baby steps, I guess.

Sorry...didn't mean to hijack your post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Oooooh, good luck with that! My husband watched me do most of Rush this morning while he made breakfast...he pretty much just laughed at me and repeated Kass and Loretta's lines in Beto's accent.

He did admit to me tonight that he had been "hoping to look good for his birthday" (25th of November) and it was a feeling that I know so well that my heart broke for him. I'm encouraging him to do some exercise, I keep telling him how good I feel...baby steps, I guess.

Sorry...didn't mean to hijack your post!
    My hubby sounds similar, he needs to exercise for his diabetes but he just won't join in with me. Last night he came in a watched me for a bit before going back into the other room to watch TV. He did tell I wasn't bending my knees enough at one stage.

I am off to go get a quick glimpse of this solar eclipse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Default Day 22 - The package awaits...

Oooooh, how was the solar eclipse?

Hahaha, tell hubby that he only gets to criticise your technique when he's doing the workouts too!