+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Distinguishing between reflux and hunger

I can't stop eating!! I keep feeling starved even if I've just eaten, so I eat more, and still feel hungry! One day last week I had breakfast, lunch and 7 different snacks by 4pm and was still starving, then I felt like I had a bit of reflux so had a mylanta chewable tablet and the reflux and hunger went away instantly. But I don't want to continuously be popping mylanta every time I feel "hungry", but I also don't want to be eating a million times per day when my body doesn't need that much food. Any suggestions of what I can do?

Default Distinguishing between reflux and hunger

Sorry JR03, I have no suggestions but I am suffering with exactly the same thing as you! I feel like I never feel full either.
    I am curious to see if anyone has any good suggestions for you that I can also try..

Similar Threads

1. The Hunger Games
    By sjay in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 13-05-2012, 17:58
  2. The Hunger Games??
    By GothChick in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29-03-2012, 23:24
  3. Nausea and extreme hunger.
    By PuppyGuts in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7