+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Regret

Well I had the termination it was arranged 4 days after I got my BFP it's been 6 days since the termination and regret is setting in

I feel like a idiot for rushing my decision, the termination was awful. There was a protester out the front, I saw my ultrasound pic, the waiting was doing my head in, if the Dad didn't drive me I know I would have pulled out. During the termination I stopped breathing when they sedated me, so they half sedated me and I remember kicking and screaming and telling them to get their hands off me. When I woke I felt like I had been raped as I remembered what happened and feeling things going on after telling them to stop, I couldn't stop crying.

No point to this post really I just don't have anyone IRL to talk to.

(to the b!tch who is spying on me, keep this to yourself!! have some respect and keep your mouth shut!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Regret

I am sorry you are going through this, you poor thing. Very tough decision to make. Just remember all of your reasons, obviously you have your reasons why you terminated, so focus on that. Best of luck to you!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Lots of hugs! Be strong, you might feel like you rushed the decision, but I have a feeling it came to you quickly because you know it was the right choice.

I hope it all works out for you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Regret

So sorry you feel that way, I certainly know what you are going through as this is exactly how I felt when I had mine a few years ago. I spent many weeks just crying and so down but eventually got through it with the help of a psychologist. I hope you are able to move on and feel better about your decision at some point. Feel free to pm me if u want to talk/vent whatever. Hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

No advice just hugs. And please seek some help dealing with your memories of what happened, you certainly don't need to be constantly reliving them. Take time to look after yourself, and be gentle.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Bexter,

I am so sorry you are going through this. The experience sounds awful. I would have thought if they werent able to sedate you they would have stopped the procedure or try something else. To hold you down while you scream at them to stop just seems really really off to me. Just not right at all.

Cant offer any advise just

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry , what an awful experience for you. You may need to get some counseling for this . Big hugs , it's never an easy choice to make and sounds like a very traumatic time you had. Nothing I can say to advise you just hope you look after yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you for the replies. I just needed to get it out.

I'm trying to remember the reasons why I rushed into it, I just feel like a idiot for doing it so quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must of been afraid . Hugs xx it's tough , especially when you have kids already to think about , how another child would affect them and the time you need to give them. I'm sorry your questioning your choice now , maybe give a helpline a call .

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it possible to arrange counselling for how you're feeling?

I am sorry for the pain you feel