Closed Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Beatrix! Perfect timing to be able to enjoy Christmas.

No news with me. All booked for FET in Jan. Reeeeeeaaally looking forward to the Christmas break! Desperately need it. Am struggling just to maintain enough concentration to get me through to the 24th.

Wishing everyone a wonderful festive season. Let's hope 2014 is a good year for all of us! Surely this has to be the year!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wishing you all a Merry Christmas! May the next year bring lots of good news all round, lots of love, Beatrix xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.... Long time between posts!! How's everyone traveling?? Beatrix... All on track?? Kheeki... Are you going to Prague soon? Hpos... Any thing new with you?? Appy any news??

Afm... I had the mc at 10 weeks, had terrible period bleeding on and off for 2 months... Went to dr who did bloods and scan and apparently I fell pregnant again and mc'd again.. How that happened is beyond me.. As my hubby and I have been using ovulation sticks so we new when ovulation was happening, we wanted to get back on a routine, and let my body heal!!
    Last edited by Mrsmissy; 20-01-2014 at 19:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well it's been a long time since I posted, about six months, firstly mrs missy I am so sorry to hear of your mc again my heart breaks for you :-( how is everyone? Beatrix I hope u are well? My fingers have been crossed for you all Nf I've continued to read your posts just needed a break from posting and ivf after our mc in may. I am now ready to try again, have 1 frostie left that we will transfer mid feb, have day 21 app next tues and then away we go. Feeling fairly positive despite a tricky last 6 months- we shall see!! Best of luck to all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wanttobe!!! Welcome back!! Did you have a lovely relaxing christmas break??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year everyone!

Mrsmissy, what a terrible time you have had. I'm so sorry.

Wanttobe, good luck for Feb. we'll be here for you if you need to vent.

As for me, I had a FET on Saturday so am just beginning the nightmare wait. This was transfer number 5 after 4 years of TTC. We've still got one more in the freezer so will probably do back to back cycles if this doesn't work. Then next stim cycle will be with genetic testing.

Let's hope 2014 is our year girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos!!! How have you been?? Any results??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope our thread hasn't died!!! Any one have news???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm currently in hiding. My body has given into the stress and I have now developed what they think is silent thyroidism. Can't cycle until sorted now unfortunately. Hope everyone else is travelling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week