Closed Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Sorry to hear that Sunshine, wishing you a relaxed and rejuvenating holiday season and much success in your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry Sunshine...thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm really sorry to hear your news sunshine

Thanks
    Reviews

Hoping that you have a good break from treatment and that your next cycle is the one

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh sunshine Hun, the emotional and physical turmoil we ivfer's have to go through is cruel!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick update my progesterone levels are to low and now have the joy of using those lovely pessarys three times a day!! It's so time consuming having to lie down for 1.5 hours in the middle of the day... I have to come home from work, taking an extra hour off!! Lucky I work with women who understand what I'm going thru!!

I get deflated thinking about the time, money, emotions, and physical pain we all endure to have a baby.. It's so easy for others to reproduce.. I think sometimes that its not fair,and we all deserve to have our Christmas wishes come true!! Is it all worth it??? I'm on a day 6 of tww downer!! I have stayed away from poas!! But think I might break and poas!! My blood test is 12/12/12!!! Meant to be a lucky day...

Good luck ladies with et, tww, jabbing etc!! Please someone give me good news and keep my hopes up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht
    Beatrix

FET
    Kheeki - first scan Tues

EP

ET

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT
    Kellbell85 - FET 2 x 5dt - BT 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12
    1wish
    Hposs

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974
    Last edited by Kheeki; 06-12-2012 at 07:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - your allowed to be on a downer the TWW is terrible. Your emotions swing between wanting to stay in the bubble of hope that you might actually be pregnant. But you also want to know one way or the other, which comes with the risk of bursting the bubble. I am really looking forward to transfer but not looking forward to those two weeks. And you, you poor bugger, have to lie down for 1.5 hours each day and probably do nothing but think about things! No wonder you're in a bit of a dark place. But it will be all worth in the end. All that progesterone has taken hold of your emotions at the moment.

Looks like you are going to be the first to finish the TWW with a 12/12 BT. Given the number of women on this thread, we can expect several BFPs and there is no reason it won't be you. Way too early to POAS though at 6dpt. Don't do that too yourself. At the earliest it would be 9dp5dt.

How is everyone else going?

AFM - just POAS this morning and got my LH surge. Why can't I get those two lines on a pregnancy test! So, should do FET on Sunday and hoping to put back 2 if they survive. Anyone taking anything to help implantation? I will get some aspirin. I've been on deer velvet and vitamin d, both of which are supposed to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki- yay for LH surge! For Sunday, will be thinking of you!

Mrsmissy - as Kheeki said, resist POAS for a few more days! I know it's hard, but you will just worry more and lose hope if you test too early and it's negative. In regards to the progesterone...don't want to confuse you, but just some food for thought to maybe ask clinic...I'm on the progesterone pessaries (not crinone, but the 200mg pessaries). My clinic gives the option of doing them vaginally or rectally. I have always done mine rectally as there is no leakage, apparently better absorption rate and you don't have to lie down after...just can't poo for 30mins after! I literally just pop it in and it's done, no further thought... I know what you mean about everyone else getting pregnant and so easy... There is soooo many people announcing pregnancies at my work at the moment so there is continual talk about it and it is driving me insane. If this cycle doesn't work I honestly don't know how I am going to emotionally survive the next few months.

AFM - blood test today to check estrogen and progesterone levels. Managed to get my pregnancy test day off work cos either way I'm sure I won't be able to go in that afternoon, will either be too sad or too happy! Been feeling plenty of cramping...hoping it's implantation, but may progesterone. Only 3dp5dt and already going insane.... Please can this week hurry!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still jabbing away, bloods and u/s tomorrow morning to see if the follies are playing ball. The shots have been ok so far, and I add Orgalutran tomorrow.

mrsmissy, kellbell- It's difficult when there are so many getting pregnant around us, my SIL told me she was pregnant 2 days before I started this cycle, naturally at 38. Nevertheless, DH had to pick up some pieces when I got home that day!