Closed Thread
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah thanks. Am a little cranky but just putting one foot in front of the other.
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy I'm so sorry. It never gets any easier. I am thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - I'm so sorry to hear that news. Sounds like there might be a few things to try differently which may well be the answer. Hugs xx

Missy - great news. I had a feeling that with some time you'd have another try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki... Only one more try... More for my hubby than me, I wanted to donate my last frostie to someone in a more difficult situation, but was stopped quickly by hubby, didn't help it was agreed after a few champagnes for our last shot !! But next and best vegas and Hawaii!! I'm more the live now than think about future!!
    Does a baby make or break your future???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos how was the scan??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope I haven't offended anyone with the comment of baby making or breaking future!! I was really just talking about myself... Will I go crazy if I don't have a baby?? Will my hubby leave me for a newer model because he desperately wants a baby??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan is tomorrow missy. Feeling pretty nervous. Still no morning sickness. Just sore boobs and occasional mild queasiness but that could be my imagination.

Not offended at all by your comment. I think it's a completely personal thing. I know where I'm at in my life, my philosophy is that I won't stop trying everything I can until I get there. I don't care how much it costs, I think of it as an investment. And even though it's so hard emotionally, the possibility of success makes it worth it. But then if my circumstances were different, maybe I'd think differently. Even the heartbreak of the miscarriage gave me some hope and I just don't think I could ever give up. If I was forced to give up because I physically wasn't able to do ivf for whatever reason, I would definitely adopt or become a foster parent. For me it's all I want. But that's just me, and I understand that some people accept a life without children and I respect that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Mrsmissy  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos.. No need to be nervous... It's your time!! You've invested so much emotional stuff to this. Actually we all deserve good results!!

Off to vegas in morning followed by Hawaii on way home, nothing beats a cocktail by the pool to unwind and recuperate, recollect thoughts and establish next move!! This is the first trip os that I have felt anxious about!! Fur baby Rex has to go to dog farm for the time and it's the first time leaving him without a family member... Anxiety plus... Usually we leave him with my mum, but this time we taking her with is to celebrate her big 70 on vegas along with all my family... It's going to be fun fun fun!!

Good luck girls with up and coming tests... Thinking of you all.. Only 5 left in this thread!! We been friends for 1 year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy, have a wonderful time in Vegas! It sounds so exciting, and I'm sure Mr Rex will be happy as a clam running around with the other dogs at the farm.

I understood your question about the future, I've asked it of myself a few times. Personally I told myself that as long as I could stand it, I would try everything to achieve our dream of becoming a family. But perhaps to put it another way, I have never looked at others without kids and thought that their future is any less worthwhile, I think we all just make the best decisions that we know how at the time and we have different life experiences in the end.

Hposs best of luck for your scan tomorrow, we're all right there with you!!

Appy I'm thinking of you.

Afm, Im 10 weeks tomorrow and I see my ob on Friday, getting a bit nervous about the next scan, I just hope there's something still in there!! I've been feeling queasy when I don't have anything in my tummy and a bit more tired than usual, but honestly, I've been so happy to just experience symptoms, no complaints here.

Happy one year anniversary to you all 😀😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news girls??

I'm off to a Las Vegas pool party!!! Could be interesting!!! I'll be the only one without silicone