Closed Thread
Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Hposs, I am so delighted for you, it's great to have it official. It's just a waiting game now, I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy 😊

Afm the long awaited scan is on Friday so I'll finally know if our little bean is viable, fingers crossed big time.

Hi Missy how's it going? The trip must be coming up quick!?

Appy I hope you're coping ok with the 2ww, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hposs that's great news
    Good luck with the scan Beatrix

I'm still plugging away with the 2ww. Bt is next Thursday. No symptoms or anything yet - who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - so happy for you! Bet you are super excited.

Appy - I really hope this is the one for you.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope everyone is going good.

Still got my fingers crossed for you Appy, hope its good news this time for you.

Afm, we had our 7 week scan today and heard the heartbeat, FS said all is measuring as it should be and released us to OB. I have to say I'm a lil bit relieved to have gotten this far. All with the help of you wonderful supportive girls 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Beatrix that's great news. I am still bumming along, but is it really bad of me to be cranky when I read another forum (not bub related) where someone on there has posted about how long, hard, difficult etc their journey of trying to conceive is (one stim, one FET to now be pregnant) and here I am still going after five full stims and now two FETs????? I know I should be happy for them - and part of me is - but really all I am doing is wanting it to happen for me. I am sorry for sounding so ungrateful

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not ungrateful Appy, it's just a reminder of what you're trying so hard to make happen. Some people just have no consideration for what others are going through. Try not to let them get you down, can you imagine if they had to do 5 stims, imagine what they'd be posting then! I hope you're ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - that is not ungrateful. The longer we are in this the harder it becomes to smile at the success of others. You're still in the game and I am hoping so much that you get the news next week that you need.

Beatrix - fantastic news and what a relief!

AFM - off to the the Czech Republic in January. Confirmed the booking today. I have to send a photo of myself to help with donor matching. Is it wrong to send a photo where I think I look pretty good?!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls how is everyone doing?

Hposs how goes the wait until scan?

Hi to you Appy & Missy.

Kheeki awesome news about Czech Rep., and I don't think a nice pic would hurt things at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck kheeki and yep I would have sent a nice pic too.
    How's everyone ?

I have my bt tomorrow. Am no closer to knowing if it's a positive or negative as I am on pessaries crinone and pregnyl boosters. No af but definitely don't expect it either. Boobs feel and little enlarged and sore, but not if you poke them, a little nausea but is that the meds, anxiety or bfp?? Have strong sense of smell, but same deal - really sad that you can't trust anything your body tells you.
    Normally I'm craving chocolate but not that keen at the moment.
    One positive thing is that I had an appointment with reproductive immunologist dr Gamal matthias who has found thru bloods that I have a hyperactive immune system which readily attacks foreign bodies. Thankfully someone has found something apart from just blood clotting disorders. So this fet I have been on clexane, progynova, crinone, pessaries, pregnyl, prednisolone, caltrate plus, elevit, folic acid and mega b. Apparently I should have upped my prednisolone at transfer but didn't know until 9dpt so upped now and he thinks it might be ok as I had been on the prednisolone since start of September and that the progesterone support works in my flavour too.
    Sorry bit of a rambling post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to do my bloods and on absolute tender hooks. I feel it may be a positive but what if my body is tricking me, what a cruel bitter blow to take. Surely it's my time now?? Am going just a little crazy!!!!