Closed Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Appy welcome back, Europe must have been a blast. Hopefully your lining comes good in the next few days, there's still time.

Missy your trip sounds excellent, just the right amount of shopping and relaxation, hello sephora! Thanks for the vit d info.

Hposs has the soreness gone down after EPU? Transfer must be soon right?

Kheeki the Czech egg donor program sounds like good value, I've heard of others being way more expensive. I hope your frostie gets you your bfp though!

Afm I'm still going good, Im 5 weeks and a bit and I requested another beta only because there's still a bit of a wait for the scan. It came back over 5000 today so that has settled me a bit in the meantime. In answer to the question about whether it has sunk in, on some level it has but most of me won't believe anything until there's a living breathing bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Kneeki welcome back. Everything crossed for you for the next FET.

Missy I have heard that about vitamin d. I've also read that some studies have shown vitamin d to be a big factor in fertility generally. My Blackmores conceive well supplements have vitamin d in them I think. There is no way I get enough natural vitamin d sitting in an office all day.

As of yesterday we still had 8 embies but the nurse said 3 were doing better than the other 5. Even if we get 1 to freeze I will be so happy. Transfer this morning! Eeeeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix so glad everything is on track for you. My OB told me I could come in as often as I want for a scan to put my mind at ease so I think if we do get pregnant I'll be going in every week from 6 weeks or so!

Have been quite sore since EPU this time and also super sore boobs from the trigger. I hope the real hormones take over from here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last scan.. All clear lining at 9 mml.. Cramping stopped and uterus back to normal non pregnant size!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you coping emotionally missy? Are you starting to feel any better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went thru a really sad period.. But like I say to my girlfriends the end result is what it is.. So I can either fall in a heap or keep going, because I can't change the outcome I can only change my reaction to that outcome.. Silver lining... I was in control of my loss and miscarriage and very happy not to have to go to hospital as I'm a very private and independent girl and wanted some control back, even if it was for a sad outcome.

How's the rest of you girls??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy I admire your strength, you had the presence of mind to stand for what you wanted even when the news was bad, and that is inspiring. You sound like you're beginning the process of picking yourself up after the fall. You must be looking forward to getting away soon.

Afm I'm patiently waiting for my scan on the 27th, nothing new to report other than sore boobs and a queasy feeling developing, all positive signs imo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Beatrix... It has been tough, but I have a good man and a very tight family.. And my savor my mr Rex!! Some days are hard but getting better!! I managed to clean the entire house today!! I poas and its negative, so I'm back to pre preg times...

Now.... How's every one else hpos, appy, kheeki??

I'm looking forward to my USA trip!! Then back to work... Boo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrsmissy I am so impressed with your strength. I totally get what you say. How else can you go about it. There's nothing you can do, just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    I hope everyone else is travelling well.
    Afm: scan on Friday showed lining at 5.8 then Monday was up to 6.4. Have fet scheduled for Saturday but thawing embryo Friday. Hopefully it thaws otherwise back to the drawing board.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy it sounds like you are doing as well as can be expected. I'm glad you have mr Rex to give you plenty of cuddles.

Appy good luck for the FET!!! Everything crossed for you!

I'm 5dp5dt and am going insane. Feeling absolutely no symptoms and convinced it hasn't worked. Will probably do a test tomorrow. DH says he's never seen me so miserable. I didn't think I was that bad but am feeling pretty depressed about it all. But we did get two frosties so I'm very happy about that.