Closed Thread
Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missy. How are you doing? I'm ok but pretty sore still after EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - great news on numbers! Let's hope you get to transfer plus a couple for back ups.

Beatrix - hope all is feeling right with you.

MrsMissy - I can't imagine how hard it must be. Are you finding you are feeling a bit better at all ?

AFM - back to the grind at work. Will probably organise to transfer the frostie soon. Maybe when the weather improves a bit to help improve my mood! I have been thinking about saving up to do donor eggs. Or, stopping altogether but it's a tough decision to make. Anyone else considered donor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kneeki. I think I would definitely consider donor if it came down to it. Although i know it would be a hard decision to make i dont think you could ever regret it if it worked, I am determined to get there one way or another!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, I would consider donor eggs as well if we needed to go down that path, I'm not sure about the whole process and if it would be difficult to find a donor, but I've come across alot of success stories online from ladies who did it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, I would consider donor egg, but at this point we aren't pursuing any more treatment and have hung up our baby boots... Maybe if I was younger I'd be more tempted but we always said we'd try to 40 then give up...
    I'm at moment sitting in drs office waiting for more results and next scan to ensure all material has cleared so I don't have to have d&c. It's been a very traumatic time and can't imagine going thru this again... Beatrix I'm on long service leave but decided to go back early as really no need to stay off.. I booked a holiday to Vegas and Hawaii in a month we fly out!! Thank god for cocktails by the pool!! Beatrix how are you going with bub on board??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we definitely seem to be an up and down bunch with great news then crap news.
    I've just returned from 2 weeks in Europe with the girls last night then straight to scan this morning for fet next week. Lining seemed thin at 5.8mm but I guess my transfer is still at least a week away.
    If this doesn't work I'm not sure where to from here as money has about run out as well as my emotional energy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls a bit of info that I didn't know about.. Vit d very very important for pregnancy, mine was very low levels and inclusive of the noro virus that's the reason why bub didn't survive.. I had no idea about vit d and pregnancy.. Thought I'd pass on.. Very odd, I'm out in the sun for at least 1 hr walking my dog everyday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back appy... Hope your trip was amaze balls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your replies to the donor thingy. I love that we've got this thread and so much travelling overseas. My favourite stress releasing topic!

Beatrix - I hope you stick with us at least to keep us posted about how you're doing. Have you accepted that you're pregnant yet?!

Hposs- still plenty of time for a thickening of the lining. It's a couple of mm per day isn't it?

Appy - welcome back. So great to hear from you and feeling ready for the next one! How do we do it?! You doing natural FET?

MrsMissy - great info. Did they say you should have been on supplements even though you are outside a lot? Would being so sick have affected the vit d levels? I hear you about the 40 thing. I think sticking to a cut off age is so wise and gives you the chance to start making a new exciting travel full life. That's what I will do when I get off this roller coaster.

AFM - will do FET before the end of the year. But then going to look at donor in Czech Republic. Costs between $12000 to $15000 incl airfares and accom. Stay for a week. They offer some free cycles if unsuccessful and have access to 000s of donors between 18-33. I think it's a waste if time and money for us to try another stim. They advertise a 69% success rate regardless of age. I am very sceptical of that stat!
    Last edited by Kheeki; 13-09-2013 at 18:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep should have been on supplement throughout!! My fe told me to stop as my levels came back up... Prob after 2 weeks in Thailand!! My gp is very good!! She said that this month due to vit d and virus 4 women have lost there babies!!