Closed Thread
Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy thanks for the update, I can't imagine what you have to go through right now, it's a testament to your lovely nature that you're still enquiring about everyone at this time.

Afm, the line seems to be getting darker on the test but I won't believe anything until OTD on Wednesday. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378007836.453944.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix your pregnant!!!!!! That's such lovely news, makes me feel like I can go on!!! Please please have an uneventful pregnancy.. You certainly deserve it!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix!! That is so exciting! That has made my night. So so thrilled for you. When is official blood test?

Missy, I am thinking of you. You can't prepare yourself for such a heartbreaking experience. We just have to take hope from others' good news. Hope you're ok xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

Missy how have you been coping?

Hposs what are you up to in your cycle, still jabbing?

Afm, clinic confirmed bfp with a beta of 243 just then, it feels a bit surreal but I'm really happy. I'm so grateful for all of your support!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Beatrix that's so exciting! Enjoy every moment.

I'm still jabbing. Blood test and scan on Friday. According to the timeframe of my last cycle EPU would be Sunday but my clinic don't operate on Sundays so earliest will be is Monday. I'm slightly concerned that the delay because of it falling on a Sunday could mean it's not the ideal timing so quality may be affected as a result. But no point worrying as there is nothing I can do. The days are dragging!

Missy, hope you're doing ok.

Did you girls exercise during cycles? I've just joined the gym and am not quite sure what I should be avoiding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs I was told gentle exercise like walking is encouraged, especially after transfer, something about increasing blood flow etc. their only rules were not to sweat too much or increase body temp & heart rate as well...the only way I could manage these were just to go for a gently walk every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hanging in there... I'm excited for all you girls... Exercise I did loads of walking running like 3-6 kms daily...

I bought a load of ovulation sticks for one purpose only to know when not to have sex... I'm too old and way too sad to go thru this again...

But love you girls and only want the best for you guys... You sooooo deserve your dreams!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Beatrix - Wow! How fantastic for you. We really need some positive news amongst us.

Hposs - it's getting close now! Are they going to do the EPU early Monday given it would otherwise be Sunday if you're clinic opened?

MrsMissy - you have been so strong and still supportive of everyone else while going through this. Your loved ones must feel very grateful to have someone like you in their life.

AFM - back at work having returned from overseas yesterday. Nightmare! So hard to come back to reality but I couldn't come up with any way I could live the rest of my life sailing between the tropical islands in the pacific. Believe me I tried!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (05-09-2013),Mrsmissy  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kheeki, nice to hear from you, was wondering how nice your holiday must've been. How rude to come back to reality!

Hposs good luck for your bloods and scans tomorrow, fingers crossed for some good numbers.

Love to you Missy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki welcome back. Sounds like the perfect break.

Thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow. Feeling a bit tender all ready so not sure how I'll last until Monday. Getting excited for the next step.

Beatrix how are you feeling? Any symptoms?