Closed Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - great numbers! Good luck for EPU tomorrow. What have your fertilisation rates been like? My first cycle I had ET on a Sunday so had that day and Monday off work. For this one probably just day of transfer off.

FrankieD - I know what you mean by sometimes having to be cautious with forum chat. There are many stories which can freak you out if you let it. Hopefully though you can find, like I do, the support from everyone outweighs some of the down side. Especially given so many of us don't have others in our lives who actually understand what we go through. Good luck for pick up on Wednesday. Your numbers sound fine you've probably got good quality eggies.

AFM- finally some news of my own! Had US this morning. Got 1 follie at 15mm and lining at 13 mm so should O about Friday. Tracking for FET on Sunday/Monday. Any advice on when to do acupuncture? A couple of days before and on day of transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

LOvely to hear everyone is progressing well, i hope those follies keep coming on nicely , good luck Hposs and Frankie D with upcoming epu's, i did my epu last wednesady and was pretty sore that day and thursday, I took those days plus friday off, couldve gone in friday but really glad i took it off as everything was nicely settled and normal by saturday. I hope you both get good quality crops!

afm, i had one 5aa embryo transfered yesterday, all went well, apart from my bladder wasnt full enough so they had to use a catheter to top me up, was so paranoid about being too full i messed it up a bit- but it was no dramas. I was surprised how the transfer wasnt painful , just a bit sore after. Funny thing was they had the radio on and Elton John's rocket man was playing as little embie went in so hence now has the nickname rocket

And Kheeki, sounds like great news for you too, good luck! I had acupuncture the night before my transfer and the day of my transfer, after they did it, and shes also given me herbs to support my uterine lining as i havent been put on pessaries

and good luck tomorrow sunshine!!!

all the best everyone! updated roll call

Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht

FET
    1wish - Tuesday
    Kheeki - first scan Tues
    Hposs – 1 Dec

EPU

ET

TWW
    Sunshine - BT 5 Dec
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT?
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT
    Kellbell85 - FET 2 x 5dt - BT 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Hi Kheeki

Yay so ur all go and yes as wantobe said I too have acupuncture the nt before and a hr and a half after please make sure u use someone with good testimonies of working with ivf clients and ideally a traditional Chinese acupuncturist.
    I put all my tips up in the tips fixed thread on the home page just the other day
    Most of all I recommend the pineapple core, brazil nut eating and only eating warm foods and rm temp or warm water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your EPU tomorrow hposs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I'm new to Bub Hub and this is my first post. I've been reading about your current stories and hope that everyone is doing well and you're all hanging in there. This is my first round of IVF and today was day 2 of Stimms (Gonal F 150). We are doing the treatments through Genea in Sydney due to endo and low morphology. It's all a bit new and strange but I'm just listening to their instructions and going with it.

It's nice to share the journey with you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht
    Beatrix

FET
    1wish - Tuesday
    Kheeki - first scan Tues

EP

ET
    Hposs - today

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT?
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT
    Kellbell85 - FET 2 x 5dt - BT 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

Last edited by Kheeki; 05-12-2012 at 11:48.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (05-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Beatrix! You doing a short cycle for your first?

Hposs - best of luck for today

Sunshine- keep us posted. You've been very quiet about this BT so I'm hoping that's a good sign

Fort- what does the prednisone help with?

Thanks for checking in Chances. Yes I'm close now. Started POAS to check for LH surge. Think transfer will be Sunday. I feel pretty positive about it but cautious. Thanks for the tips I'll check your thread. How you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
    Last edited by Kheeki; 05-12-2012 at 09:52. Reason: Because I'm an idiot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for adding me to the rollcall kheekhi

Yes, I'm doing a short/antagonist cycle for my first. I've been advised that I may be a poor responder due to the endo, so this may end up being a trial run of sorts. My AMH is 13, so time (and stimms) will tell!

Hposs, I hope your ET went well.

Kheeki, best of luck for your upcoming transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Hi kheeki and everyone else

Woken up this morning by AF was devastating. Didn't even want to make the drive to the clinic for confirmation.

Thanks for all the support and well wishes ladies, we will do an FET in January. So might bump into u again then.

I wish you all the best and hope you get your BFP as a Xmas gift :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Sunshine. Look after yourself this weekend and only do what you feel up to. I'll look forward to seeing you back when you're ready. What us IVF women go through can never be understood unless you've been there. We are so strong