Closed Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update girls. About to have 2 nd confirmation scan, visited my dr this morning and she is under the impression that because I was so ill with virus she believes that this is the cause of the demise of my little beanie..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Addit... Chose to have natural miscarry at home.. Dr had given me plenty of pain relief and said go to hospital if hemorrhage isn't controlled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh missy. How heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs after your experiences how did you cope??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was really hard missy. When I went to the scan knowing something was wrong I felt like if I lost the baby that would be it, I couldn't bear to try again especially going back to square one with the ivf. When the sonographer confirmed there was no heartbeat i felt like everything just stopped, it was heartbreaking and surreal. It just didn't seem possible that after all we'd already been through we had to cope with a miscarriage as well. I felt completely numb for the first week or so but then I surprised myself with how quickly I managed to put myself back together.

That was Easter and since then we've been overseas and have been busy with work and stuff so I guess I've distracted myself but I'm ok now. I get upset occasionally but more about the injustice of the whole infertility thing as opposed to the miscarriage specifically. I'm ready to start the ivf again whereas at the time I felt like I was so emotionally drained I couldn't ever face it. All of that might be no consolation to you, but it definitely gets easier.

I'm thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix how many days post transfer are you? How are you coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6dp5dt, and I'm trying to keep occupied but if there was a virtual loony bin I'd be in there. My old mate Crinone is making life excellent as always.

How are you going with jabbing Hposs?

Missy you're in my thoughts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix will you POAS? I'm always so impressed with those who don't. I certainly don't have the willpower. You're almost there though. I really do have everything crossed for you.

Injections are going fine. 2 down, blood test on Friday so at least 7 more to go. DH was having some chest pain so we spent 4 hours in the ED last night but it was nice to see him rather than me being poked and prodded for once! I still can't do the injections myself. I had to go home while he was still in ED to pick up my meds and initially sat at home with the needle poised over my stomach for ages but my brain just won't compute shoving a needle into myself! So I had to take it into the hospital to get DH to inject me from his hospital bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Hposs about getting your DH to inject you from hospital bed! It's a very strange feeling when the needle is right about to go in, I find I always pause a bit too long and then psych myself out, it's weird because I put in needles all the time at my job.

Regarding poas, I caved last night and here's the pic. It doesn't photograph well but there is a faint line there. I hope it's not the trigger. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377906406.918713.jpg
    Last edited by Beatrix; 31-08-2013 at 15:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix that looks good!! Did you redo??

Afm.... The mc has started, having bleeding and material coming away... Can't wait for this all to be over...

How's everyone else... Kheeki hposs....